I wont be here until April:( b'coz of my stupid exams!

Finished High School last year, and starting College (or Uni.) next year.

Barring financial problems, of course.
smile.gif

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting college in (checks calendar) 3 days. I'll be gone for 2 days then. We have to go on a trip to "get to know your classmates". Like I actually care.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Hang in there people, I went to a Junior College in Texas right after High School. I quit before I graduated and joined the military. When I got out started back to school and worked full time during the day as a Civil Engineering Technician, it has taken me 9 years going part time but I finally got my Industrial Engineering Technology degree.
So from experiance go luck and don't give up.

Why, whatever made you think I was older, Knight?
wink2.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

I`m starting university in about a month, and that`s after 3 years of army sevice (mandatory) and 1 year of getting settled back into civilian life, making some money, that is. That makes me about 22.5.
God! where does all that time go.

Nope, I think there's a couple others, Pete.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited September 15, 2000).]

What's wrong with being in school? Every step up the ladder just adds responsibility and complicates everything. I want to go back to high school, or better yet kindergarten. That's where the non-stop party is.

Sophomore U. of Oklahoma

Just a note: I believe this is my first post in the new (if you can still call it new after two years) chatzone. I used to hang out here quite a bit in the old WCHS to early CIC days. Oh, if only for the good ole days when I had nothing better to do then play games, do the CIC/WCHS chat thang, and annoy my parents at every opportunity. So, hi to any of the old CIC alums from back then who still frequent the chatzone despite the burdens of work/school and a WC free Origin.

I have an Associate's in Physics.
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

I've got my degree in Comp. Sciences.

------------------
The WC Source Code Release Project needs you!
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our neck before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Kahlil Gibran

Member of the LMG(Centaurian)

Mad Hatter: Wow, you had 3 years? I don't know why that surprises me considering what country you're from, but still, 3 years is a helluva lot
smile.gif
. In Poland, we only get 1 year. Even that can be avoided if you choose to go to university, in which case they usually leave you be.

Hmm... I wonder. I'm 18 now, by the time I finish my BA (majoring in Int. Relations and in French), I'll be only 20... that's bad. When I go back, them recruiting fellas will probably be waiting at the airport
biggrin.gif

At the very least, I'm working.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Hey Bandit, what's wrong with OU, except that our football team hasn't beat your since Switzer left (Big12 football rulz!).

BTW, I just felt like saying sorry to anyone who got stuck in mandatory military service, cuz that seems like something that would suck. Not being in the military, but being forced into the military, I mean. Here's hoping for no wars so that the US will remain draft free.

Note of apology to moderators and to the original poster didn't mean to get off topic.
Just a newbie who wanted to know who I'm talking to. BTW I am still working full time as a Civil Engineering Technician. Anybody know if Autocad has a chat zone?

Military service wasn`t that bad, Wolf Dog, retroactivly speaking, that is. The only problem is that by the time I get out of the university, I`ll be 25 already, while most people on this board will finish their degrees at the age of 20-21. Now that`s a major bummer.

Well, that doesn't really disadvantage you in any way, since everybody else in your country went through the same thing. If anything, look on it as an advantage. You now get another three years of acting in the most immature fashion, which is of course a priviledge all students have
biggrin.gif

Back