I’m guessing cadets can’t upload avatars...

Wow, yeah, if only there were some way you could figure this out? What if, in the future, we include dates and times when everyone in the thread has posted, so you can just look at that?

(The answer is that Ridgerunner resurrected the thread, but that it hadn't been dormant for all that long.)

it's always fun when some poor dope bumps an old thread to the top of the page answering a three year old question

I contributed to the EA Replay essay a few days back. The reason I don't have one yet is that I'm making one to fit my fan project.

Also, please note that we don't really mind people bringing back old threads. If you find something neat from a few years back and want to contribute to it, feel free to.

Sarcasm meter pegged.... Or is it?

Hmmmmm....

LOAF says it's O.K. to bring back old threads, if you find something neat, and want to contribute...

IT'S A TRAP!! RUN!! RUN!!!!!

:)

No sarcars -- we really don't mind people bringing back old threads... *if* they want to contribbute to them.

No sarcars -- we really don't mind people bringing back old threads... *if* they want to contribbute to them.

Of course that means you have to actually have something worthwhile to contribute. I don't imagine the reaction would be overly welcoming if someone ressurects an old thread just to be an ass about something.

Back