Hilarious WC moment

old McDowell in almost every film i se hgim im his character is an asshole :) wonder what the man himself is like. He is definatly my favorite actor in WC even though i am also a big starwars fan i watched the blopers ysterday and the one that made me laugh the most was when blair, maniac and flint were togther and maniac said.."isint that the guy from starwars" ahhh i am really getting back into WC again i think its gona be time to write a fan story :)

What would have be funny was if they did a Joke Version of the Kilra Run, with Blair saying "Now where's that Thermal Exhaust Port" :D:D

Originally posted by Geffory Tolwin
old McDowell in almost every film i se hgim im his character is an asshole :) wonder what the man himself is like.

Same here, I've always found him to be like that. Psychotic too. I understand that Malcolm McDowell himself is completely level headed and very calm. His role as A British Person in the South Park episode Great Expectations is a good reflection on him outside of many of the roles he plays.

It was basically a retelling of the Great Expectations story with Pip as the main character. McDowell is the narrator, in one of the few serious roles on the show. There's been worse, for sure. Beats some of the latest ones like Aspen.

Just finished playing WC1, i was trying to kill Khajja,
he jets up and down constantly, after you get a few shots on him and he's spittin toasters, im trailing him with his lackeys behind me shooting ther Krant lasers at me.
well, you guessed it, successful dodging of his flunkies, turns them into his enemy!
boom!! my dodging paid off, i should've let one of his comrades go back home for his court marshall (i.e. torture)

Casper Van Dien and Christopher Walkin were both in Sleepy Hollow.

Back on topic, I found it funny when Hawk gave Maniac a Wet Willy (A Wet Finger in the Ear)

hey. i really enjoy the scene in WCIV where Catscratch and Vagabond are playing cards in the cantina, and maniac is standing behind one of'm giving signals :D

another great moment is the one end of the same scene
not the one where maniac gives cat a chip, bet where he does that "Biteing move" very funny...

I think its funny in WC 3 with the Strakha engage their cloaking devices but they're still in your gunsignts so you just have to keep firing and you destroy them. All of a sudden theres an explosion and you see their wings breaking apart.

You can still see cloaked ships in the Dragon/Lance. Or do you mean you can still see ships visually, just not target them with radar?

Originally posted by Wedge009
Or do you mean you can still see ships visually, just not target them with radar?

Yeah, in Starlancer, in any Alliance Fighter, you can see Cloaked Enemy ships, they appear to be transperent blue

In WCP, during the celebration for Casey and Co.'s promotion to the Black Widow Sqadron, Casey ends up going off to the side with Rachel. Maestro then spots Maniac (depressed over Rachel going to Casey) off to the side. Maniac talks about how people look up to him, how he's one of the best pilots in Confed. Then...

Maniac: So, why is it, I can never get the girl? I mean, do some people have all the luck, or is it just me?

Maestro (pauses to think): It's you.

Maniac spits his whole drink out. Maestro slaps his back a couple times, then says "Here, it's on me," and hands him the bottle. Maniac says "thanks", then chugs the whole bottle. Which of course led to the wet-willy scene later on...

Originally posted by TopGun
Yeah, in Starlancer, in any Alliance Fighter, you can see Cloaked Enemy ships, they appear to be transperent blue

Unless is the infamous cloaked squadrom of doom that shows up when you do something the programmers don't like.

Back