Hello everyone

What's going to be there that's WC related? Like a booth or something....

Not this time. It'll just be a gathering of fans mainly. There's only one WC related guest confirmed so far (Don Perrin of Mag Force 7/WCCCG fame), but there's still plenty of time for that to change.

Wait... you forgot to mention the booth. There's the Origin Museum booth with our good friend Joe... and either as an amalgamation with that, or a seperate booth there is, of course, the CIC.

I know two ways: One can either pay the Admins off or become their bitch... I´d rather keep my steady posting, though.

Originally posted by Starkey
I know two ways: One can either pay the Admins off or become their bitch... I´d rather keep my steady posting, though.

Yes, Paying, an usual method....Brazilians do that in the World Cup, if not ask Turkey

I do not follow World Cup results.

But I agree that the Brits performed sorrily last Sunday.

ps: wow... 3 posts in one thread in a day!

Turkey stuffed!!!

Originally posted by Ghost
Yes, Paying, an usual method....Brazilians do that in the World Cup, if not ask Turkey

<edit>

We learned how to do that from a 1978 Peru game....

...and I am not replying anymore.

I only fight when provoked ;). Besides, that was my polite answer to him. I first thought of another one, involving the other way to get a custom rank, like that one he has...

The Admins are calmer lately, there´s another thread (still open) where people are battling about Moses age and the animals on Noah´s Ark :(

Being a soccer fan is like living in the emptied out carcass of a cow. Don't live in the emptied out carcass of a cow.

I don´t think soccer fans are THAT bad, LOAF, especially since soccer is the most popular sport in the world. I don´t like cricket and football either but I respect people who does.

However, it is really stupid to discuss soccer (and religion) HERE. I just replied to a provocation and I won´t talk about that anymore.

Back