Found Easter Eggs?

hellcatv

Swabbie
Banned
It may not be easter, but I'm wondering if anyone found any of the 4 easter eggs I planted in the game.

Though no spoilers please...if you want to make sure you actually found an easter egg give me a private message.

I've told a few people about 1 or 2 of the easter eggs--but I'm not sure that anyone knows about all of them.

For those of you who don't know what easter eggs are (got a few Private message asking)
they're little hidden secrets in game.
Examples of hidden secrets could be if you click with the mouse in some place that didn't do anything in normal priv then something bizzare happens. Or go someplace in the universe and find something "special". Or have some bizzare event occur to you.

These won't be easy things to find ;-) but I trust a few of you will find them. Most (but not all) of the easter eggs require progress in the campaign beginning in New Detroit with the Sandoval conversation

If I had an easter egg, I would make one base near the blockade sell Genuine Kilrathi Rugs. Which is probably why I'm not a big name in the easter egg industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ridgerunner said:
As long as I can get a Paradigm and go around sucking up ships......

One, compound word from your Hooligan Friend.

SUCK-UP!

I've come up with Goose-Eggs for easter-eggs. . .so far, but I have to have the ships to do it and. . .

Remember half the easter eggs only come when you're well into the campaign....
so you won't find it until you actually help me test the campaign (think of it as a carrot)

hellcatv said:
Remember half the easter eggs only come when you're well into the campaign....
so you won't find it until you actually help me test the campaign (think of it as a carrot)

'Til then I get the stick with these Rescue Missions? How Cruel.

Oh the shame of it!

With apologies to Hanna-Barberra

hellcatv said:
you'll be able to svn update within 6 hours to get the fix for the runaway docking targets....

Oooooh!

Goody! Goody! Goody!

(Apologies to WB)

<sigh>
I should know better with this video card.

Now to restart the game.

Well so far 2 out of 4 are found (the Righteous Fire Campaign, and one other one that's a secret, but those who play through the campaign, like Wendy, can seem to find it)
the last two unfound easter eggs are of the following type:
a) one requires no playing through the campaign
b) one requires playing through the campaign
Happy hunting--private message me for the last two...I knew I'd let the beans spill about the RF campaign...but as for the other two...they should remain secret so as to allow players to find them by themselves

I can't beleive you consider the RF campaign an Easter Egg.

It is way more than that, and I'm sure it took the devs a lot of extra work. Thank you.

JKeefe said:
I can't beleive you consider the RF campaign an Easter Egg.

It is way more than that, and I'm sure it took the devs a lot of extra work. Thank you.

Easter Egg?
Holiday gift is more like.

A BIG FAT PRESENT tied up in silk and satin ribbons with a HUGE bow.

hellcatv said:
Well so far 2 out of 4 are found (the Righteous Fire Campaign, and one other one that's a secret, but those who play through the campaign, like Wendy, can seem to find it)
the last two unfound easter eggs are of the following type:
a) one requires no playing through the campaign
b) one requires playing through the campaign
Happy hunting--private message me for the last two...I knew I'd let the beans spill about the RF campaign...but as for the other two...they should remain secret so as to allow players to find them by themselves

Hi, I'm new here, but I've just gotten the S-gun and am wondering if now I'm too LATE to find some of the eggs?? I'd hate to have to replay through some of the missions I just went through. Ugh!

You are not too late

Nope :) You still can find all of them
though you need to be wary in Righteous fire :)
there's one that goes away before the end

so apparently JKeefe and Unregistered have already located it ;-) ;-)

I can still *call* it an easter egg... sure looked egg-like

Back