Found Easter Eggs?

hellcatv said:
so apparently JKeefe and Unregistered have already located it ;-) ;-)

I can still *call* it an easter egg... sure looked egg-like

Re: Tayla's RF mission 2: Argh I'm stuck on the N. Caledonia->Prasepe smuggling run, it won't let me pass the mission, maybe because "Prasepe" is misspelled in the Mission Objectives??

this is correct...we've fixed the bug... it was just in the directions, not in the actual internal logic

Therefore the cargo should still be removed...and you should be able to talk to Tayla again to get a new mission...you can reload to remove the mission objective directions before talking to her (save, load)

hellcatv said:
this is correct...we've fixed the bug... it was just in the directions, not in the actual internal logic

Therefore the cargo should still be removed...and you should be able to talk to Tayla again to get a new mission...you can reload to remove the mission objective directions before talking to her (save, load)

Ah, thanks. Is it also a bug that my topspeed keeps going up by 1 every several mins? It's up to like 547 now, and I never even bought the speed upgrade.. though I did buy the Research Ai repair at Oxford.. I don't know if that's the cause though.

hellcatv said:
ya..it's been fixed for 1.0

Thanks. Say, do you have an email? I found at least one egg, but it's such a big egg spatially that I don't know how many times it counts, and I'm gonna call it a night after hopping around like mad, even back to the site of the original derelict only to be stranded and fuelless with just some pirates there.

P.S. The sight of like 20 Confed paradigms also seriously dragged down my framerate. Hehe.

privater *atsign gmail.com

replace *atsign with @

you can also private message any of us :)

Sounds like you found one of the ones that's doomed to be removed for 1.0 :) good thing you got it while it's hot

spam.

Bots search the internet and record all the email addresses they can find, and those addresses get spam.

Thus a lot of people tend to obfuscate their adresses, so you will see things like account at spamno.hotmail dot com where you replace at with @, dot with . and remove the spamno. to get the actual adress. replacing at with @ and dot with . is pretty simple, so some bots can probably handle that, so sometimes you'll se something like *atsign ;)

Back