Flight Suits

WHered you all get the patches and such? Custom order the patches? Yes...We need someone to make a totally indepth instruction on how to make it. Maybe an expansion to the current one... or...Ill just see if i can get with someone from the forum and well do it togetha! YEAH!

BTW...how many of the forum members are female? Im just wondering...

I don't think so. The Prophecy uniforms are mostly based off of modern jumpsuits, whereas the WCIII uniforms have those buckles and various pockets and such.

Letters tend to take weeks if not several months before you can expect a reply. Along with the costume designer, I sent one to David Arnold's agency but I'm sure that'll get tossed out; I've written to them before.

Mystral Hawk said:
Chris...Whered you get it from? 500$ thats...a lot. Probably Ill make one...Hopefully Itll work. Maybe LOAF and I can make one togetha! YEAHHHH!

There was one on ebay some years back.

ChrisReid said:
There was one on ebay some years back.

That's a helluva lot less than I'd have expected it to go for, truth be told. Granted, it's not exactly "OMG ORIGINAL DARTH VADER ARMOR DAVID PROWSE FARTED IN IT", which would probably go for a high five-low six digit sum, but $500 for a choice set of movie memorabilia isn't too shabby at all.

LOL...I got my Book signed by David Prowse. The third book in the Han solo legacy trilogy. Yupp...

Lehah sorry if you took any offence

Joe Garrity has one of the Blair suits from the WC Movie. He lives in Northern Virginia, go rob him.

TyeDyeBoy said:
That's a helluva lot less than I'd have expected it to go for, truth be told. Granted, it's not exactly "OMG ORIGINAL DARTH VADER ARMOR DAVID PROWSE FARTED IN IT", which would probably go for a high five-low six digit sum, but $500 for a choice set of movie memorabilia isn't too shabby at all.

Yup.. I've seen several over the years. Don't think I've seen one go over $650 though.

Back