Flight Suits

Mystral Hawk

Spaceman
Hey all, I really liked the flight suits and helmet from Prophecy. But I guess my favorite is the suits from the movie. Does anyone know where one could...obtain one from anywhere? Like contacting Origin for the suits from the games or the movie costume people?

If not, then bummer and Ill try to make my own. Though I think I'll fail...someone wanna make me one? : ))

Funny you should mention that. I just made a livejournal post about me writing to the WCM costume designer. I'll let you know what comes up.

Joe tells me that the movie outfit is actually a modified snowsuit... you can probably find a similar-looking red one as a base.

A lot of Movie Props are modified something or other. Pretty much all the Star Wars weapons (Original Trilogy) were made using WWII guns.

I like that uniform, it looks like a space fireman. It was a nice change from the blue / darker blue / lighter blue. :)

How much was it Chris? Just wondering.

Well...its like...I dont really have a lot of time and sewing aint one of my best talents. I really like the Prophecy suits now that I think of it. Though I do like the red contrast in the movie. I dunno, if i could get my hands one either one or the other...it would be totally awsome... :"(

Lehah whats your lj?

::wishing that someone out of the kindness and goodness of their heart would make one for him::

Hey I can dream cant I?

As seen in Livejournal:

Call me a fucking nerd (but please don't) but shit if I don't dig the Wing Commander Movie's Fleet Uniforms (1) (2) I dropped a note to Angel's And Bermans (the company that made them) back in '00 and they said they don't distribute fabric patterns, those fuckers.

So I decided to drop a line to the Costume Designer, whos apparently working on the obviously bad Aliens Vs Predator.

Magali Guidasci
(Address / Phone removed)

I'll type up a really awesome fucking letter and seal it with PIG BLOOD to show them I'm not fucking around.
-------------------------------------------------

I was talking to an old friend and she told me that the outfit would actually be *really* easy to make, considering her experience with Cosplay creations and sewing. I told her to play with the idea for a while; if I can make it to D*C for once, it'll look sharp with my Tiger Claw hat.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA...I mean your name so maybe we can LJ friend up. Hey tell your friend to make a flight suit for me too! Yeah...Ive always loved WC...and its a shame how they kind of ended the series. Im just now treading into the WC forum kinda stuff and man...it feels really good to be involved again. GOd I wish I had my games again.

on another note...anyone wanna unload some WC stuff for a poor SOB?

>: )

not selling...I mean anyone wanna sell stuff to me? >:| Im DragonsTalon...I just write rants but I might include some WC stuff.

Hahaha...Maybe we'll chill sometime BanditLOAF...see your mighty WC collection, have a WC party...Steal some WC stuff from you!

Chris...Whered you get it from? 500$ thats...a lot. Probably Ill make one...Hopefully Itll work. Maybe LOAF and I can make one togetha! YEAHHHH!

If anyone creates a flight suit based off the film or one of the games please post it up on here so the rest of us can make one. 8)

Back