Fleet Action -> Kilrathi dreadnoughts

Originally posted by LeHah

Speak for yourself! They may take longer to smash, but I come home much more satisfied! :D

I doubt the validity of such a claim, given the fact that the only time you are ever given the opportunity to 'smash' a 22km dreadnought, it is impossible to afterwards return home. :)

there is a mission editor.
i gotta get wc3 and make a mission with unlimited dreadnoughts and see how long i last.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I doubt the validity of such a claim, given the fact that the only time you are ever given the opportunity to 'smash' a 22km dreadnought, it is impossible to afterwards return home. :)

Oh, I returned home a victorious mutherf*cker... but it wasn't like there was a lot to go home to, now was there? :)

Originally posted by $tormin

in that case bring on the planetships :D

Been there done that, it was called Kilrah wasn't it? it made a nice bang :D (even if you do get caught in the blast)

Originally posted by Penguin

At the same time there was no evidence of the existence of the Kilrathi armadas, the Behemoth or the T-Bomb. Stuff happens quick.

But there were at least the Hakagas getting build (12 of them).

The Behemoth seems to have taken about eight years to build...but what about the Cat dreadnoughts?

The Behemoth

Had inferior shielding not even phase shields, no turrets and large soft spots the torpedoes of the Kilrathi bombers impacted the weak spot and collasped the Behemoth's structral integrity.
The dumbass Tolwin shold have let it stay 1-2 weeks longer in drydock to lay more armour or install a superior shield generator
turrets to shoot down torpedows would have been appreciated by the crews too

Re: The Behemoth

Originally posted by dacis2
Had inferior shielding not even phase shields, no turrets and large soft spots the torpedoes of the Kilrathi bombers impacted the weak spot and collasped the Behemoth's structral integrity.
The dumbass Tolwin shold have let it stay 1-2 weeks longer in drydock to lay more armour or install a superior shield generator

By then Earth might have been blown up or something... :p

Well...

Paladin a.k.a General Taggart could have came to the Victory earlier to tell everyone about the temblor bomb, too bad they did'nt come up with the "temblor cruise missile" for use on afganestan, its not nuclear right?

Re: Well...

Seeing as the T-bomb destroys an entire planet, using it on anyone on Earth might not be the best idea. :D

Best, Raptor

Indeed...
But I think the human being will end up destroying his own planet...
hummm... not tomorrow... but next friday maybe :D

Back