Female fans...

My ex-roomie is now stuck with a gay roomie. Last night he had a fight with his boyfriend, who was knocking on his door all night long till the cops came, how bout that

This is Drift if I ever saw it...
Playing along...if you haven't met a gay by the time you've entered college, I'd say you've led a very sheltered life. I've seen some amazing things in my time, but whenever two males publicly...endulge themselves, something makes me shudder. I don't like heteros doing the same thing, so I'm not predjudiced. I'm conservative, however, so I don't want anyone getting in my face about what should be their private lives.

Wow, it's LOAF on relationships, who'd have thought?

Anyhow, in my experience female WingNuts usually want to be treated like the rest of the guys -- the whole "you're so special because you're a *girl*!" thing is transparent and pathetic... that whole stupid attitude is why you get a lot of women pretending to be guys when it comes to things like WC chat. If you'd talk to me about whether the Midway has dual heavy lasers or dual ion cannons, talk to her about that. She's here because she wants to chat Wing Commander, not because she wants people drooling over the fact that she's shaped differently (G).

In response to Fraix's inquiry -- yes, LOAF does have somebody... But I digress, that's all part of my personal loaf.

Perhaps it can all be summed up with this picture I made at the LMG:CZ a few days ago:
loafcomic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still pissed that you cut off the paw print :( That's the charm of the whole picture.

TC

<Maniac>Is it me? [sniffs armpits] That's not me...</Maniac>
:)
Really, has anyone noticed the number of 'views' this thread has?

Yeah, many people *do* indeed read the threads once or more a day. There's the regulars, the people who post every once and awhile, the lurkers and those few just passing by.

TC

Back