Female fans...

Originally posted by Penguin
steampunk: Could you please state the date & name of that particular issue of the Time magazine?

I can't remember exactly. I read a friends copy :) Yes, I'm a cheapo :) But I'm sure she has it lying around somewhere and next time I vist I'll see if she has it still. Perhpas you'd have better luck checking their website. Just remember this was the Australian Time.

I thought 69% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

As for how they counted. Maybe they gave people tape recorders and had them keep'em on all day ... it'd be hard to organise but I'm sure they could do it.

steampunk: Thanks. Anyways since I live in the country that your country likes to make fun of, particularly in sporting matters, I think we probably get the same issue.

Why would he want a shower? anyway i can never find women on the net, except in chat rooms like yahoo and they are alsways 5000 miles away

Ahh, Madman that's where you are mistaken. I have found many girls online that live close to me, and some that went to my college when I was there. You just have to look in the right places, such as IRC.

Oh boy, I'm trying to imagine what the reaction of a female WC fan would be when she first comes here and looks at this thread:

She comes across this board and thinks: "Hmm..could be interesting. Let's looks at some of the threads and then decide if it's worth registering.". Entering this forum she sees this thread, loads it up, reads...and turns on her heels and gets out of here!

Hey guys (and anybody else reading this)...

how many of you have girlfriends or some significant others?

What opinions do you have about male-female relationships?

-RVN

Originally posted by TheFraix
how many of you have girlfriends or some significant others?
What opinions do you have about male-female relationships?
My opinion is that you're still in need of a cold shower.

Heh... you guys remind me of a Sec. 2 class at lunch time.

Have you actually ever met anyone who's gay? They're not bad people or anything. Just TV shows make them look like a bunch of idiots.

Yes I have. Met a gay guy that is. Yes, they're like everybody else.

Cricket, they call it Secondary school (as opposed to high school) in Canada?

Back