• Rachel (WC3,WCP)

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Pliers (WC4)

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Irish Girl (WCA)

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Origin must have known somehow that it was only going to be guys playing WC...or at least the majority. I think I saw a female user prowling these boards once...

Originally posted by StarLight
Origin must have known somehow that it was only going to be guys playing WC...or at least the majority. I think I saw a female user prowling these boards once...

Wow, do you think Origin had secret information about the vast majority of males playing space combat computer games in the early 90's? But how could they possible have figured that out? They must have some really sharp researchers.

Originally posted by Delance
Wow, do you think Origin had secret information about the vast majority of males playing space combat computer games in the early 90's? But how could they possible have figured that out? They must have some really sharp researchers.

It's all a vast conspiracy dating back to the faked moon landing

Originally posted by StarLight

There are lots of female WC fans.. generally about a quarter of the WC people at DragonCon are female.

But I wonder if that sampling is consistent with the overall number of people who played WC...

Of course it is, all you need is 10 people to get within a margin of error of +/- 50%

We should take some completely non-random sample that includes all the female fans we know of, past and present. That would provide accurate results.

They must've had a really cute redhead secretary walk by and said,"That'll work.";)

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
To be honest, I wasn't particularly worried about most of the characters. Really only one or two.

..except for a certain pilot?

I voted Sparks though.

Yes. :) This is probably going to sound sad, but of most everyone I know, someone like her is who I would want to spend the rest of my life with.

Back