Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Pliers (WC4)

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Irish Girl (WCA)

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Quarto
What's your point, Phillip? It was sabotage, but Sparks was right anyway. After the explosion, Spirit still had a chance to eject. She chose not to, because she didn't want to come back.

Did she? I dunno what a Meron is, but maybe it buggered up the eject system. Remember how there were times you were dinged up and couldn't eject? Maybe it's the same deal here.

Look at her last words as well. "No, not this time, Maverick."

If there was a malfunction in her ejection system, she would've said as much. She WANTED to die with her fiance... it's why she wouldn't run away this time. Why she wouldn't eject, and have a chance at surviving, instead deciding to take the base out - using her torps and whatever fuel she had left, to go out, and end her fiance's sufering. As noted, she said that she'd condemened him to a slow, painful death... and frankly, in his situation, I'd probably want to be finished off quickly too.

Of course they had gunners. Angel even fly as a gunner for Blair in a mission!

By what I remember, Blair asked Spirit to eject but she decided to kill herself and the station in the process. The explosion that killed Meron was a dramatic decide that served 2 purposes: made it possible for her to go kill herself without killing an unwillingly person, and created the assumption that the suicide was not a planned, kamikaze thing, but rather a thing of the moment (because it was prompted by the explosion).

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Anyway, I don't like Rachel either. How she goes on about pilots. Flint does too.

At least they look better than Talvert and Finley from WCP. Flint was probably the sexiest live action character

Why, Rachel, of course. She'll bang the dents outta your fighter, and then clean your pipes later!:D ;) :p

Maniac can just stay away from my exhaust port.

(Need smiley for EEEEeeeeeewwwwwwww!)

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Ain't it funny, you think, how many of these threads veer off into discussions on sexiest woman and such?

Well, you can vote for Pliers for sexiest mechanic if you want.

Back