Fav for Capship

What it lacked in weapons it made up for in speed...it has the propulsion system of a gilgamesh class destroyer...

Wasn't the TCS William Tell a gilgamesh class destroyer? Its propulsion system didn't do it much good, since it was destroyed.

yes, but it provides the CVEs with more speed than the orginal transport engines...

also I really like the new model of the Lexington class CVs...those are going to be great to fly with in saga...

For some reason, some people have a tendency to think the biggest ship is the best ship. However, I solemnly promise before all present that if the biggest, baddest capital ship in the universe is an ugly <insert expletive here>, I'm not going to like it; size does not matter with me. The Death Star is big, but its spherical symmetry and resemblence to no-moon also make it beautiful, in its own oversized industrial engineered way.

While none of the designs in WC can really be called ugly (well, maybe 1or 2), I personally most like the corvette designs in the WC games, and the Murphy isn't bad, either. (OK, corvettes aren't technically capital ships, but whatever, they're bigger than fighters, that's the important distinction in these kind of threads. :)) Small, compact ships bristling with firepower and punching above their weight, with elegant symmetry and form.

Mystral Hawk said:
I personally like the Cerberus...IT was sleek looking, had a turreted plasma cannon, fast, semi agile...kinda like an over sized fighter. Swift into action...launch ships...unleash hell.

Agreed Mystral. That was a ship. It held up pretty well in a fight, and could out manuver other carriers pretty well. I love it!

ChazZio said:
Agreed Mystral. That was a ship. It held up pretty well in a fight, and could out manuver other carriers pretty well. I love it!

REPRESENT!!! hahaha. Just kidding. The Cerberus was pretty awsome. But, other cap ships did have their own goods and bads...Ive always been partial to slim streamlined ships that hold their own. I like ships that are both fast, well armed, and maneuverable. But hey...I like the Concordia too...although that green and yellow paintjob was kinda distracting.

Back