Fav for Capship

Iceblade

Admiral
There have been numerous threads about favorite fighters, but what about the more important ships that house those fighters.

So, which is your favorite capship?

Mine would have to be the Plunklett, those triple-barrol turrets are just kiss a**, or they would be if the vision engine used the hull instead of components for taking damage.

Let me think

I seriously thought the St. Helens was one of the coolest. It really reminded me of a real carrier cause it was all flat on the top. I also liked the Concordia quite a bit too. Which game was the Plunkett from? I don't remember that one.

The T.C.S. Tiger's Claw, T.C.S. St. Helens, T.C.S. Midway, And The T.C.S. Concordia. Also The B.W.S. Intrepid (The Classic Unexpected Victor).

Shipgate said:
I seriously thought the St. Helens was one of the coolest. It really reminded me of a real carrier cause it was all flat on the top. I also liked the Concordia quite a bit too. Which game was the Plunkett from? I don't remember that one.
The Plunkett was a gun cruiser introduced in Secret Ops - the ship's info can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
TCS Victory or "Tin Can Sally". It really had the feeling of a carrier that had seen its share of fighting.

Yeah, And So Too Did The Intrepid. With Her Condition, I'm Surprised She Was Able To Withstand The Blasts She Took From The Vesuvius Until Eisen Showed Up In The St. Helens And Saved Them!

Aesthetically:
1. Tallahassee heavy cruiser
2. Cerberus quick-strike cruiser
3. TCS Tiger's Claw

The Crew:
1. TCS Tiger's Claw
2. TCS Victory

Intrepid is my all-time favorite cap ship, it just looks awesome. I also like the Vesuvius because its nearly indestuctible. The cap ship I hat the most is probably the murphy class destroyer from wcso because its so undergunned compared to the other capships in wcso.

The Claw looks good. The Midway is cool. The Intrepid certainly has an heroic appeal. Those cruisers from WCSO are really great. Space WW2 battleships with big guns.

Back