Easter Egg

I really doubt that's the easter egg, lol. I didn't see ANYTHING that could be called an easter egg...are we talking inflight?

So vague... you've got me wondering. Is it that the ejected pilots actually look like the ejected pilots from WC2, and not the usually life pods from SO?

Either that or it's a whoopee cushion on Bradshaw's chair. Or maybe not.

Eh, it's really a easter egg in the "do something and you get an unexpected result obviously meant to be funny" sense.

Hmmm, when I eject, I get picked up by a Gothri even tho there's still truce? Or would Confed declare war again immediately after or never notice that at all?

Besides, I never got picked up by Confed again, even when I eject in front of the hangar.

-ASF

A Standoff Fan said:
Hmmm, when I eject, I get picked up by a Gothri even tho there's still truce? Or would Confed declare war again immediately after or never notice that at all?

Besides, I never got picked up by Confed again, even when I eject in front of the hangar.

-ASF

I believe that happens when there's no way you can progress down the mission tree by ejecting. So it's basically the same as dying.

Certainly not the Easter Egg ;)

A Standoff Fan said:
The idea is that Confed would never figure out what happened. You see, we never did figure out what the M2 Gothri was up to. :p

A Standoff Fan said:
I think there's only two cases where that is possible... #1 - you wouldn't have enough ships to continue, since you just wasted one. #2 - you hadn't beaten the mission yet, so it's very much possible that the Lionheart went down with all hands 2 minutes after you ejected. :p

Well, since everyone found a similar easter egg in UE within 40 minutes of the release, I guess it's time I give y'all a (second!) hint: it's not in-flight.

Is it the somewhat out of place "Exit Game" hot button on the flight deck before the last mission? I looked all over that screen to see what you could click on, wanted to click on the marines or pilot just hanging out but it wouldn't let me. Never did click on that "Exit Game" hot button though, maybe when I get home from work I will check it.

No, we wouldn't mislead people by having a captionized hotspot do something other than what the caption says. You're close, though. :p

I think there's something in the right lower edge of the screen, whenever I rightclick through the locations it jumps there and shows the crosshair as if it's over something important for a second.

Nope, just checked. That's not it.

Dammit, I'm on the development team and I don't know the bloody easter egg. Eder, PM me with it.

SonOfStorm said:
Is it the somewhat out of place "Exit Game" hot button on the flight deck before the last mission? I looked all over that screen to see what you could click on, wanted to click on the marines or pilot just hanging out but it wouldn't let me. Never did click on that "Exit Game" hot button though, maybe when I get home from work I will check it.

You can hit Tab to cycle through the hotspots.

Back