Easter Egg

Upcoming episodes? You plan to release more goodness soon? awesome :)
How long does it take you folks to release an episode?

I lived in Brasil for a few years, and worked in BH for awhile. I think I'm familiar with the words in your sig, but it's been a while. The Atleticanos are a great team, and I admired them even though I lived on the Cruzeiro side of town. But, I won't hijack this thread with talk of the glory of the Atleticanos. Thanks for the cookies. Yum! I can't wait for chapter 2 and more Easter Egg hunts (not to mention cat hunting)!

hellcatv said:
How long does it take you folks to release an episode?
The first one took us three years - we're hoping that each follow-up will take something closer to 3 months. :p

Sphynx said:
I lived in Brasil for a few years, and worked in BH for awhile.
Well, that explains why I've been getting twice the usual amount of portuguese words in my inbox. :p

Sphynx said:
But, I won't hijack this thread with talk of the glory of the Atleticanos.
Soccer-related thread hijacking around these parts is only allowed if you're gonna talk of the glory of the Sao Paulinos. :)

Starkey said:
That song is a reference to The Secret of Monkey Island....
Curse of Monkey Island, actually. But then again, you can't refer to a sequel without referring to the original, I suppose.

Why did I put it in? I wish I knew. I probably didn't have any reason other than the fact that it's just a damned funny song. It also seemed rather appropriate considering the storyline.

Or maybe it was just the first signs of insanity creeping in? Who knows :p.

Back