Don't mess with the japanese chicks!

It'd be even cooler if it wasn't actually two guys.

GreyViper said:
:confused: OMG that guy got tottaly OWNED. lol

That reply made me cringe worse than the video. :)

Life is a stage folks....
But then behind almost every Asian person they would know some form of unarm combat/martials arts...hehe

Dahan said:
Life is a stage folks....
But then behind almost every Asian person they would know some form of unarm combat/martials arts...hehe
I assume by asian you are refferring to the far east. In Britain there are quite a few immigrants from the middle east and India Bangladesh and the countries around that area, and I'm not aware of any martial arts coming from that area, nor do I know any asians from the above area that know any sort of fighting style. Most of them feel the need to emulate the ghettos in the USA. Of the far eastern people I know, none of them know a martial art.

That was definitely staged in my opinion. I am into martial arts myself and if you are attacked by someone you would never do what that person did. The only place you would see that sort of thing is in a wrestling match, which is also staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyViper
:confused: OMG that guy got tottaly OWNED. lol

That reply made me cringe worse than the video.
Hmm now that I think of it, yeah it kinda makes me to. Must play less World of Warcraft, the slang of game is starting to affect my responses. :p

Happy Camper said:
I assume by asian you are refferring to the far east. In Britain there are quite a few immigrants from the middle east and India Bangladesh and the countries around that area, and I'm not aware of any martial arts coming from that area, nor do I know any asians from the above area that know any sort of fighting style. Most of them feel the need to emulate the ghettos in the USA. Of the far eastern people I know, none of them known a martial art.

I am Korean by ethnicity and I used to take Taekwondo. Not all Orientals are into martial arts. Karate is actually from India and made its way to Japan via Okinawa. India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Pakistan is mostly made up of Indo-European, Dravidian, Austro-Asiatic, and some language isolate speakers (Burushaski and Kalto). Those languages are not often viewed as Asian, even though originally came from Asia.

Ptarmigan said:
Karate is actually from India and made its way to Japan via Okinawa.

Actually, Karate-do (the full proper term) is the "way of the open [or empty] hand" in the Japanese language and is Japanese in origin. The island of Okinawa took from China (not india) the very basic concepts of martial arts and developed them into Karate-do in 3 or 4 formats which was then brought to the main island of Japan, where it further developed into the traditions of Karate and Judo and a few other martial arts of today.

- 2nd degree Brown Belt in Okinawan Kempo, which is essentially Karate combined with street fighting techniques, basic Kung Fu, and kickboxing.

Happy Camper said:
I assume by asian you are refferring to the far east. In Britain there are quite a few immigrants from the middle east and India Bangladesh and the countries around that area, and I'm not aware of any martial arts coming from that area, nor do I know any asians from the above area that know any sort of fighting style. Most of them feel the need to emulate the ghettos in the USA. Of the far eastern people I know, none of them know a martial art.

I suppose when I refer to Asian's specific I am refering to the Far East, aka China, Taiwan, India, Japan etc etc
All the asian people I know including myself do a form of martial arts whether is ninjitsu, taekwondo, chinese kung fu, akido, and karate.
after seeing that clip I asked some of my friends if they recognised anything from that. Majority of them think it is a wrestling manuerving and I was thinking of the russian guy Zangeff from Street Fighter II
However my friend who does akido states that his master knows of technique but does not teach it as it is very dangeruos to teach and does not want to encourage such teachings.
I would agree to that as I teach my young students various forms of self defense and I don't teach them such dangerous ones as it might provoke some people into other things

Back