Digital Anvil & Origin Suggestion

Come on, guys, we are all on the same side, aren't we? Oh, well, wasted breath, er, words I guess, since he said he's not coming back for a while.

Razorback, you have to understand that people who have been here as long as Earthworm and TC get sick of plebes like us who raise issues that have been raised dozens of times before. I understand how you feel. One of my first posts was asking if the game and the movie were considered to be in the same universe. Needless to say, I got some short responses. But I was able to understand how they felt. I got over it! That's my advice to you.
smile.gif

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Last edited by a moderator:
WildWeasel, it's not that he's asking that question that makes me sick. It's the fact that he's blowing the whole thing out of proportions, and is trying to insult me (a failed attempt though).

I'm not sick of any plebes, they have the right to not know many things.

If anyone cares to notice, I just don't involve myself in threads to which I see no point (at the most I make a pointless comment or to). If I've answered something to many times, I just read the next thread.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Razorback: Earthworm has grown up. Perhaps you'd like to do the same?

Earthworm: Hmm... you seem... different.
smile.gif

I'm not trying to cause an arguement here, just wanting information. Did Warthog create the Engine or the Game Starlancer? There is a very big difference between the two. Deus Ex used the Unreal Engine but Epic did not make the game Deus Ex. Same with Half-Life. I can't tell from the posts if the Warthog team created the engine only or the engine and game? As for the WCM movie cutscenes, don't know about that but tech. that is property of DA so they can reuse it if they want, though it is very, very tacky.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

Warthog created the engine. DA was looking for a company to make a space sim with their name on it, they saw what Warthog had done so far, and decided to go with them.

Warthog created the engine *and* the game.

(To note, they did *not* create Privateer 2's b-render engine).

Thanks LOAF, was getting conflicting info there.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

Whew...Earthworm, I'm glad with the way you handled that. Glad to see the cool-headed people are still running this gig....

Or at least they've got us all fooled....I wonder which...

Well, I ain't exactly running anything around here... Not yet anyway Mwahahahahahahah
smile.gif

The Starlancer engine is not the B-Render(P2) engine, nor does it have anything to do with it, also, Warthog did not make the engine, they licensed it, Erin was the producer of the game(IIRC, not sure) and spent several months in the UK with the Warthog team.

Z.

Sadly most people here won't understand that so they won't know the strength of your statement.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Back