Confed pilot suits

No, WC2 blue is Confed Blue
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that the WC3 suits looks like modern day flight suits is why I like them the best. BTY, I'll submit a pic when the costume is done (that is if anyone cares.)

That's all for now

DeltaKiller

It's a rugged jumpsuit. You put it on and go kill cats. It's not meant to make a fashion statement.

I mean, we don't go around yelling, "Stop Kilrathi! That toga doesn't don't go with your fur!"

-=DeltaKiller=-

"Fashion Police!" Robin Williams live at the Met, NY.

Silent Warrior said:
With Michael Owen in it too, it's just funky to the bone!

Hmm... I thought it was Clive Owen.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

We don't yell to the Kilrathi, because their innate dress sense makes it impossible for them to dress wrong
smile.gif
. Their togas always go with their fur.
smile.gif

...But of course, they don't wear togas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I will. For I know all and see all... except some stuff that I don't really want to know... or see really

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

No, no. That's not what I meant. What I mean is that you'll never know, because soon you'll be de... er... wait...

Quarto: Didn't you put in a P.O. to my college for some new bio-whatiz last week?

Well, what would you call those things the Kilrahti wear as clothes? (And do not jsut say "clothes.")

DeltaKiller

Rider: We are talking about the fashion sense of other alien races, namely the Kilrathi. Wonder what the Varni wear.

And the Neps judt walk around naked. (EWW!)

-=DeltaKiller=-

What EWWW? Like we didn't do that a couple of thousands of years ago.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

I see that history, or rather prehistory, isn`t your strongest subject, eh DeltaKiller?
99.9999% of all known living creatures wear their birthday suits their whole life, I don`t see what the big fuss is about.

My apologies to all, I am 20 years old and go to a technology school. I know that there were neanderthals etc. in prehistory. I was just being really scarcastic. I'm not that dumb. (Although recently I might just argue that fact.)

Ever sorry,

DeltaKiller

Back