Confed pilot suits

Oh, that`s O.K. , no apology necessary.

BUT DON`T EVER LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quarto: Didn't you put in a P.O. to my college for some new bio-whatiz last week?
If that was a joke, then I'm afraid you lost me. And if it wasn't... then you lost me anyway
smile.gif

At my school (NJIT) we actually do projects for the DoD and create . . . stuff that gets sent to our boys in the Middle East.

There is one building (the Bio-hazzardous building) that the Air Force took over for a time.

Also it's in the center of Newark, NJ. That way if the city is destroyed, no one cares.

I love my school. If you don't believe me, come on down, I'll give you the tour.

-=DeltaKiller=-

Being new to the board and not having played in awhile....I would have to say that the best looking uniforms in any of the games by far have to be the Kilrathi Uniforms in WC3....Next to that the best looking uniforms for Humans were in WC4 The ones warn by the Bad Guys...And lets face it...The Dragon was one kick ass ship...

[This message has been edited by Stormraven (edited May 24, 2000).]

Hm, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we really get to see Kilrathi uniforms in WC3.

Oh yeah, the Dragon SUCKS!!!!!
smile.gif

We might be seeing Killie uniforms in the WC3 intro, when they bring Angel out. But I don't remember.
At any rate, the Kilrathi that we do see don't seem to have much in the way of uniforms - rather, they wear ornate armour and/or robes (Melek in WC4). I must say though, anybody who says WC3 Killies have the best armour clearly has never seen WC2.
smile.gif

I don't really remember the movie armour. I was too busy trying not to look at the pathetic Kilrathi muppets... er... puppets.
biggrin.gif

Your loss than....... Though I don't know why you would think they're pethetic..... They look prety good once you look at them for more than 2 seconds wich is the most time we get to look at them in the movie.
smile.gif

Well, they weren't that bad, but I'm partial to felines, so I hated the way the Kilrathi looked like hairless... things. If they had at least used fur...

As I recall, in WC3 there were a few cutscenes where you saw Melek and Thrakath talking to each other. There, you were able to get a glimpse of what the Kilrathi wear. Also, in the opening, where the Kilrathi arena(?) was, you can kinda see the Kilrathi sence of fashion. It's net very good, but that's only compared to our 'human' standards. I sure if we were all cats, then we might like what the Kilrathi wear and lothe the gruesom human ugliness.

-=DeltaKiller=-

Heh. The only reason anything's not very good in WC3 is because they're puppets. Don't get me wrong - they're nice puppets, but their clothes might require a bit more work...

I'll see about getting a picture of real (WC2) Kilrathi garb later...

Back