Chronological order of books

Some people I know think we used France as a distraction for the British, I think the French used us as a distraction against the British, too bad the financial aid they sent us helped cuase a revolution there.

Quarto said:
Well, LOAF, I just got the distinct feeling that Kalkrath is one of those people who take just a bit too much pride in their country. I couldn't resist it... I had to kick him back down
biggrin.gif

Eeep, late reply.

Don't fear, Quarto, Kalk isn't the overly proud type, he just knows people think it's funny when he talks like that and thusly he does... he's rather desprate to be noticed.

Also, he's kinda stupid.

By kinda I mean really.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

Bombardez les Ptitard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite, LOAF
biggrin.gif
. And I suppose it would be better to ignore his attention-seeking.

Well... I really can't resist saying just one more thing to him
smile.gif

Kalkrath says:
Next, I predict the US will go to war with China or Iraq.
That's a really amazing prediction, Kalkrath. Too bad it's total bullshit. If the US wanted war with Iraq, they would have had it ten years ago, when they kicked Iraq out of Kuwait. But they decided against it. As for China... no comment
smile.gif
. Have you been playing too much StarLancer, perhaps? Nobody's going to war with China. Least of all, the US.

Yeah... right.
smile.gif

Well, I suppose it would actually depend on whom you mean when you say China. If you mean the people, then you're quite right. I saw that even here in Macau, and it wasn't even a part of China back then. But if you mean the Chinese government, as you obviously do, then you couldn't be more wrong. The Chinese goverment didn't - doesn't - give a damn about the four dead people. They weren't mad. They merely pretended that they were mad, so they could ruthlessly exploit the incident to get what they wanted. Politics, Kalkrath. That's what it's called.

Quarto: I'll have to look up that Spain thing, but you can hardly call our revolution against Holland a war. Our revolutionaries were just making a stand in one of the parks of Brussels surrounded by the Dutch. We then proceeded to kick them out.(how we ever managed that is beyond me) and then the King of Holland was in denial for a good 7 years. Britain quickly reconised us as an independant state to have "blockade"-country against French expansion, should they decide to go on the Napoleon-tour again. The Brits guaranteed us eternal neutrality. But the Kaiser had other plans in WW1 and by violating our borders was for a large part responsable for dragging Britain into the war. We just won WW1 because we were on the allies' side and never oficially surrendered.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Don't worry, No Regret. That's how we in Poland won WWII.
biggrin.gif

Kalkrath: Nope, not enough. China, as you may or may not recall, is not a democracy. Ergo, the people have no say.

Back