Chronological order of books

Why am I in China? My father works here. So basically, I'm visiting my parents for Easter.
And yes, I have done... just a bit... of travel. I've lived in Poland, Papua New Guinea, Macau, then Poland again, and now Australia. <Sigh> I don't even want to know what will come next. Knowing that you really could end up living anywhere you like is... well, disturbing.

would you too like to be alone?

almost ever thread is between you too!
smile.gif

why don't you take it on ICQ or mIRC or some thing
wink.gif

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCSCRP

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh... right, Kalkrath. The US is no better than any other place in the world, and there are just as many cons to living there as there are pros. One of the major cons being that so many Americans seem to believe that the US is the best place in the world, and I find that sort of ignorance very irritating. Hmm, maybe I'll go to Canada, just to spite you all
biggrin.gif

And on another interesting note, Liberia was one of the last - if not the last - countries in the world to abolish slavery. Those free African Americans who went there to get away from those "crazy slave owners" promptly enslaved the native population of Liberia upon their arrival. Hooray for Liberia, land of the free
smile.gif

Twister: Well, it just seemed that Earthworm was the only one replying yesterday. I can hardly be expected to carry on a conversation with someone who's not there. Heh. This kinda reminds me of the time me and TC decided to go crazy
biggrin.gif

Hehe, I remember that!
Usually I download the newest threads early in the morning (before 0800) because internet access is cheaper at that time. Most of the time TC and you were still on and I was able to get some comments in.
smile.gif

------------------
No one will hear your cry of death in the void of space

[This message has been edited by Nighthawk (edited May 01, 2000).]

"The US is no better than any other place in the world"? Ack! Don't be so non-offensive, there are plenty of places that are better and plenty of places that are worse than the US. I mean... I'm pretty sure we'd all rather be in Washington DC than Bosnia or the hot molten lair of the mole men or something.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

Bombardez les Ptitard!

Well, LOAF, I just got the distinct feeling that Kalkrath is one of those people who take just a bit too much pride in their country. I couldn't resist it... I had to kick him back down
biggrin.gif

Plus, it's fun to kick Kalk
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Post counting is not a good idea, Kalk. Your profile can do that for you, plus it may irritate everyone around you.

Yes you did tell us about the essay, it was...um on another account.
smile.gif

Howdy, all. Checking my rank...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"We're going to the same freakin' jail cell anyway."

Kalk, don't count your posts. They are meaningless. We all lost hundreds of posts due to verious problems. For an example, I have a total post count of over 400, but since the server when down couple times, I only have like 10

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited May 01, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited May 01, 2000).]

Hmm. Hey Kalk, why is it that you insist on putting down Canada? Is it because they are just about the only country to have defeated the US in a war?
smile.gif
It would seem that you're a rather insecure person
biggrin.gif

Oh, something important Kalk, I was worried it might be something like sports or something else that avoids global issues.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Wow.. you're mad at my country because of hockey... I'd be offended if I really cared what you think.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Say what you want, Kalkrath, but the US did lose the war of 1812, even if the British & Canadians were too busy dancing around with Napoleon to finish ya off.

From a recent poll/tour it has been discovered that most Canadians do not get the medaphors used int he song "Bad Touch" by Bloodhound gang.

I have no idea how this relates to the topic at hand, but it does so how silly Canadians are
biggrin.gif

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited May 03, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited May 03, 2000).]

I have no idea how this relates to the topic at hand, but it does so how silly Canadians are.

Or it shows that normal people don't understand Bloodhound Gang
biggrin.gif
. It's one of the two options, anyway.
smile.gif

Who cares? That all happened like a gazzilion years ago. My country's lost every war it's ever been in
smile.gif

Ok, technically we won WW1, but that doesn't count

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Duh... I guess you missed that part of my post where I mention the British being too busy with Napoleon to bother with your measly little country, Kalkrath
biggrin.gif

You're quite wrong, No Regret.
smile.gif
You won your war against the Netherlands. Otherwise, there'd be no Belgium right now. And prior to that, you and Netherlands together kicked Spain's ass
biggrin.gif

Back