Bug pray

And the whole BL fiasco would make any Confed use of Bio weapons a public relations disaster.

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Especially after the way they cursed the Kilrathi for the atrositties they comitted with bio weapons.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

MadDog243: Yes, I would jump all over Frosty if he said something like that. In fact, I _have_ several times before. Of course, you may not have noticed, because I was using a different name.
Oh, and if you think that the idea of "bug spray" is so totally ridiculous, then why did you bother posting here? Gunner obviously irritates you - but she wouldn't if you didn't read her posts.
BTW, none of the so-called crap that Gunner's put up can be considered a bannable offense. Why? Because it's not crap.

smile.gif
Ahhh.. Your so nice..

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever Quarto. Your entitled to your opinion just as i am to mine. I really dont know why you saw fit to get involved in the first place, but I refuse to get into another flame war. However I do ask you, Gunner, to please try to make the content of your posts more worthy of reading, because I think you may have some good ideas, but things like that "lump of coal" nonsense is just that. nonsense. So if you would, make more intelligent posts. Thank you.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Maddog: Don't you watch the daily show?

------------------

~Gunner~

Thats what I mean Gunner, please explain and expand your topic, and no i havent.

------------------
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

MadDog243: Yes, that's a good question. Why did I get involved?
Perhaps because that's my job. We Captains are supposed to keep you Cadets and Lieutenants in line.

I certainly hope you will start behaving properly. I really don't want to have to start throwing my rank around.

How do you do that?

------------------

~Gunner~

John Stewrt... Damn funny show, you see the new years eve show when they had those alien obduction people on. Couldn't stop laughing.

------------------
They've got use surrounded. Poor bastards.

Quarto... I just noticed you're a captain... when did that happen (I know the ranks are retroactive so looking at old posts won't help :)

TC

------------------

TC: To tell you the truth, I have no idea. I'd only just noticed it myself. But if you want an explanation... Well, did you ever figure out who the CIC Moderator was?
smile.gif

Yeah i saw it, it was pretty good deadman.
Quarto How are you going to throw your rank around??

------------------

~Gunner~

You're the first Moderator <Clap Clap Clap :)> So far only Admins (all the CIC staff) had been set up, gotta say they made a good choice, I hope you'll stick around this time though.

TC

------------------

Gunner: Well, since I'm a Captain, I can edit other people's posts. I think I can also close threads, and delete them. Essentially, it's my job to keep this zone running smoothly, without people flaming each other.

TC: Thank you. I also hope I'll manage to stick around.

Maybe if you checked your e-mail you would get an explination as to who endowed this responsibility (Probibly Kris :) upon you and your duties and such and such :)

TC

------------------

TC: I guess you didn't quite get what I said. Last year, before Y2K - I was the CIC Moderator.
At any rate, I sent LOAF an e-mail asking if I would still be the Moderator. Next thing I know, I'm a Captain
smile.gif

Oh, OK :) I thought you were just kinda *poof* Captain and I thought that was kind of strange... (I assumed from the fact that you didn't know when it happened :)

TC

------------------

Back