Bengal-class strike carrier?

Yep, there has been progress - we have new missions, a couple more video cutscenes have been musicized, and Pierre and Alex are doing some improvements to the openGL renderer. We'll get around to posting a full news update soon(tm).

I think it would help to force yourself to do weekly updates (every week on the same day). Since it sounds like some stuff is happening, there should be something to talk about, and there are certainly people listening. Would haven't to be much more than the Crius.post you generate to answer this question when it gets asked each week - just an actual summary and/or screenshot if there's something physical. And trying to avoid having nothing to report is just extra motivation.

Yep, there has been progress - we have new missions, a couple more video cutscenes have been musicized, and Pierre and Alex are doing some improvements to the openGL renderer. We'll get around to posting a full news update soon(tm).

Don't push yourself too hard guys, I'm sure every would (grudgingly) agree that we'd rather see an awesome finished project a few months late then a half-assed one on time. You guys have done incredible work!

Ouch, I expected to see the bengal at least on the simulator :/ Well, I'll be looking forward the drydocked one in the campaing.

Good work!

As an aside, you know that the team did release a screenshot of the Bengal a while back in a news update.

Here

Another note is that there has been a good amount of progress in the last week...I've been busy testing new missions and some OpenGL improvements that will hopefully fix a number of bugs that occur on laptops (not quitting correctly, some other oddities).

That and I've been getting really used to using a joystick again...my god I don't know how I survived using a mouse for so many years :D

Another note is that there has been a good amount of progress in the last week...I've been busy testing new missions and some OpenGL improvements that will hopefully fix a number of bugs that occur on laptops (not quitting correctly, some other oddities).

That and I've been getting really used to using a joystick again...my god I don't know how I survived using a mouse for so many years :D

Wish I could have been a part of that this time around. I was looking forward to it, but with the new job, and a recent huge life shift, things have been too rocky. It was awesome being included in the previous episode. I hope you guys are keeping the standoff team on their toes.

Back