are there any new wing commander games being made

I like how the Evil Dead movies go from pure horror to slapstick comedy. One hell of an about face, if you ask me. :)

Originally posted by Dralthi5
I like how the Evil Dead movies go from pure horror to slapstick comedy. One hell of an about face, if you ask me. :)

There's an explanation for that somewhere down this thread BTW ;)

"Watch it once and you'll quote Ash for hours. Watch it 112 times and your personality will be replaced with that of Ash" - On Army of Darkness

Sorry, just HAD to say that... ^_^;;;

"This is my BOOM stick!"

Sorry, thats a fav of mine too. And i know perfectly well all of Duke's catch phrases were stolen (Ive seen They Live, cool yet goofy movie) yet i cant seem to find myself giving a crap at all. Hmmm.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
*cough* you people sound sick with all this *cough* coughing. Maybe you need a *cough* doctor.
Well, I am sick, and it's not funny. :( Especially during exams - *cough* *cough* *cough* - no relief, no time longer than two minutes without thirst-making cough lozenges.

Yeah, the first one was cheap but it was still banned for years in the UK, Mr Raimi changed the focus as he went on. This is the same man who brought us Xena after all...

btw, I heard somewhere that Raimi was doing the new Spiderman pic, any truth in that?

Sam Raimi is doing the Spider-Man movie! Expect cameos like Ted Raimi (Jaxor) as Dr Curt Connors (though he won't be transforming into the Lizard), Macho Man Randy Savage as the wrestler who Spidey fights to win the prize money for his Aunt May and Sam Raimi's Oldsmobile affectionately refered to as "The Classic" used through out the Evil Dead pictures...

Bruce Campbell is the greatest actor ever. At least, he is when he's playing the role of a thief or a supermarket employee that loses his hand and replaces it with a chainsaw and then carries it around.

Well, he's good, I'll leave it at that.

I remember the first time I saw Evil Dead. My dad went and rented a movie. He said it looked like a good horror movie. By the end, I was hooked. The rest of my family was all like "wow, that was the stupidest thing ever". I was amazed.

Yes, Ash has the coolest quotes EVER. And about Army of Darkness, note how he only reloads twice throughout the whole movie.

And the game is really tough. I'm stuck at the cabin. I've gotten a few Necronomicon pages, but can't seem to find a way into the Church/Boy Scout place.

Your family probably doesn't like the 70's Batman show...or they don't understand the meaning of camp, which Evil Dead was with spades...

Jeez, how can I forget Bruce Campbell when I talk about Raimi?! Yeesh, I must be senile!

LOAF, your brother is at USC too? My friend Garrett is there for film school and said that Raimi shot on location there for Peter Parker's college scenes or something. He passed on being an extra, but heard that Raimi had a habit of throwing small rocks at the extras and taunting them playfully. Yeah, that sounds like Raimi all right. Loser. :D

And in a bit of strangeness, the aforementioned friend Garrett is dating a friend of Griffon Hamill, Mark's son. Garrett tends to bring me up whenever Mark Hamill is (since I'm the Mark Hamill Laurette and the like) and she just kinda...steps back. She says Mark is a chain smoker and slightly nuts.

Well, Garrett isn't exactly all there either. In fact, Garrett is just...Garrett. He's unto himself. For a woman to be attracted to him, she must be nuts-o as well.

Christ, I gotta stop hanging around these film people.

[Edited by LeHah on 06-21-2001 at 18:58]

Back