are there any new wing commander games being made

Welcome to CZ Tell !!!

No new WC games being made :(
But Freelancer will be finished in the next year, i hope.

Duke Nukem hands down. Serious Sam doesnt even have any cool catch phrases. My favorite: "Its time to kick ass and chew bubble bum, and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Originally posted by Supdon3
Duke Nukem hands down. Serious Sam doesnt even have any cool catch phrases. My favorite: "Its time to kick ass and chew bubble bum, and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Blah, Duke just stole most of his catch phrases from Ash from Evil Dead or elsewhere. I beleive the one you quoted was originally said by "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, a fomer pro-wrestler.

Don't get me wrong, Duke is cool, but everyone loves it for the "new, innovative catchphrases" when in fact most of them were just stolen.

Originally posted by Supdon3

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper said that, in the movie They Live. Most of the rest of Duke's phrases are lifted from quotes by Ash (Bruce Campbell), in the Evil Dead movie series.

Still, though, judging from what I've seen of Serious Sam, Duke still has it for Cool Sh*t[tm], even if DNF is actually taking forever to come out.

is the movie "Army of Darkness" considered part of the Evil Dead series? It links in, but it seems to be a parody, I'm confused... :(

It's part of it, just like the game is, but they had to seriously tune down the gore (hardly any gore at all is a better term) because the movie was released by a big company (Paramount, I believe)
That's why they focused more on comedy.

Originally posted by Mav23
is the movie "Army of Darkness" considered part of the Evil Dead series? It links in, but it seems to be a parody, I'm confused... :(
that is like the funniest movie out there.

groovy :)

Back