are there any new wing commander games being made

Originally posted by Ladiesman^
Yes, Ash has the coolest quotes EVER. And about Army of Darkness, note how he only reloads twice throughout the whole movie.

That's two times more than Sly or Arnie usually do;)

Hamill has been married to Marilou York since 78 when she was a Dental assisstant.

FYI: I filled in all the IMDB.com "trivia" on Hamill except the information about his kid's DOB.

http://us.imdb.com/Bio?Hamill,+Mark

kinda... going back to the main subject. which will probly not work. but who cares ill go try anyways :D

if theres not gonna be a WC game made by origin, would it be possible for Digital Anvil (meaning chris roberts) to be able to buy the liscence off EA (for Wing Commander) so he could start where it left off and make a badass WC game?

Chris Roberts doesn't work there anymore... also, I highly doubt EA would be stupid enough to sell the license... There's a slight possibility that they might rent it out, but they don't really seem to do that.

TC

Neither do they seem interested in developing WC. Don't lose hope...if they can make money by renting it out, they'd probably do it in a heartbeat.

Originally posted by TC
Chris Roberts doesn't work there anymore... also, I highly doubt EA would be stupid enough to sell the license... There's a slight possibility that they might rent it out, but they don't really seem to do that.

TC

doesent work where? digital anvil?

Back