Any ideas for the CCG

Originally posted by cff
(...) and even worse of you want a 1 player mode with an AI.
I think we can "safely" forget that...
I don't know by personal experience, because I have never played the game, but I've read the A.I. of the game Magic The Gathering (the videogame adaptation, that is) was one of the weakest points of the product, which already wasn't what we could call a "major hit".

If in building the A.I. of a card game, a team of pros screwed up, I have doubts one noble mind could succeed, especially for free...

Besides, I don't see the fun of playing a card game against the computer... a card game has always been something to share with friends... :)
But it's only an opinion...

[Edited by mpanty on 06-12-2001 at 21:34]

Ok, so the online game may have been a wee bit too ambitious. But it's not the online version I'm prioritizing: it's the development of the CCG. Does anyone have any suggestions? Like a new resource scheme, or a better combat phase, or other technicalities and stuff...

I'm only in it for the collecting. Playing should be fun too, but I don't have anyone to play with, so a multiplayer ccg game would be great.

You really don't have to update the rules. The game was verybasic and very fun. I tried playing it by myself once or twice and played once with a friend. He loved it but the fact he was the one who introduced me to Wing Commander helped a lil. ;)

Back