another movie or no?

So what was that about another movie? I mean I know we shouldn't trust it and all, but common...that must have been based on something...? Bob can you please PLEASE scan where you found that and post it on here.... or e-mail it to me. I'd really like to know.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

All the Star Trek movies are on DVD -- but they're re-releasing them as nifty special editions, and only the original is out in this manner. Star Trek 3 Special Edition should be out next year...

Excellent! I shall buy Wrath of Khan when it is released! The original DVD of it that I have is quite good, though. Lacking in extras and the audio is a bit off... but the video quality is superb.

Plus, it's even-numbered :p

I was even mentioning to my father the other day that a month after I purchase Wrath of Khan on DVD then the special edition will come out. I am glad that someone brought up that because I have been wanting to buy it for awhile.

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
I was even mentioning to my father the other day that a month after I purchase Wrath of Khan on DVD then the special edition will come out.

Yeah, I hate that. I learned that lesson with two DVDs- The Wrath of Khan and Tombstone. I bought their initial releases... now they have special editions. So, I too wait a few months after a DVD's initial release for the *special edition.*

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
So what was that about another movie? I mean I know we shouldn't trust it and all, but common...that must have been based on something...? Bob can you please PLEASE scan where you found that and post it on here.... or e-mail it to me. I'd really like to know.

It's not much - just a little blurb claiming a rumor that PNR's working on a straight-to-video WC2 movie.

Hell, I think I used more words in that sentence than in the original text :p

Originally posted by Bob McDob

It's not much - just a little blurb claiming a rumor that PNR's working on a straight-to-video WC2 movie.

Hell, I think I used more words in that sentence than in the original text :p

Either way, i think that if that is the actual case. It certainly will be very awesome indeed.

star trek

they are re-releasing all the star trek movies on DVD in special editions BUT THEY ARE DOING IT EXTREMELY SLOW. And I mean slow. 2 is not coming out until november, 3 next year and 4, forget about it i am a junior in highschool ill be a senior in college by the time they re-release all of them. lol

BUt they are anyway. I personally love star trek, seem them all. I hate that crap about (evens are good odds are bad) I pesonally though that they were all good, EXCEPT 5, it just went against what star trek was about.

McCoy: Where are we going?
Kirk: Where they went.
McCoy: Suppose they went no where?
Kirk: Then this is your big chance to get away from it all.

Star Trek 2 -- Wrath of Kahn, Before beaming into Genesis Cave

Nafe

Originally posted by Bob McDob
...PNR's working on a straight-to-video WC2 movie.
Straight... to... video... In my not-so-extensive movie viewing experience, those sort of movies tend to be not very good.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Straight... to... video... In my not-so-extensive movie viewing experience, those sort of movies tend to be not very good.

Ya never know. I am keeping an open mind on the topic. Frankly the next movie could have the ability to bring the Wing Commander movies back into the light and kick the series back into gear.

Originally posted by Wedge009

Now, now, you can't possibly say that about Snow White XXXIII: Return to the Apple.

[smashes self to avoid mindmelding with LOAF]

Back