another movie or no?

Guys stop fighting all I asked is about another movie. How did this get into fighting about BOB? Can we stick to the subject please? Can't we all just get along :)

Nafe

Re: ...

Originally posted by Naféasonto
How did this get into fighting about BOB?

It's fun! :p

About the movie, no one knows if they are planning another one. I don't think so, after the first one :( . What's probably coming up is a TV series.

BOB?! NO! He's looking for Mike...He'll kill again...

Watch out, or Bob will put you in his Death Bag!

...Wait. This isn't Twin Peaks is it?

Let us not forget Star Trek. The first one was meant as a new series, but instead, due to its large budget they just made it a movie instead of sending Kirk on another 5 year mission series. So perhaps Wing Commander will be like Star trek and get another shot at making a better sequel. Let us cross our fingers. Ya never know, maybe Wing Commander Films are going to be like odd numbered Star Trek films and be cursed.

Originally posted by Starkey
"2) If you think a subject you're posting is controversial (eg. Blair's death), think twice before posting it. While a good debate is to be enjoyed, some subjects have been debated to the death. "
This wasn't exactly what I had in mind, I just didn't want another 100+ posts thread about why the WC movie sucks, blah, blah, blah...

Originally posted by Starkey
Disrespecting rules like this can make BadThings© happen to you.
Silly, it's BadThingsTM. ;)

I did not mean to disrespect the first movie. I actually kindda like the first Star Trek movie. Its just that in Star Trek the films that are even are generally better. The odd ones are not nessesarily bad, just not as good.

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Ya never know, maybe Wing Commander Films are going to be like odd numbered Star Trek films and be cursed.

But Star Trek III was awesome :(

Star Trek II rulez the galaxy, though :)

Star Trek III is awesome. So was Star Trek Insurrection. AND both were odd films, I was just commenting that the even ones are generally better.

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
Star Trek III is awesome. So was Star Trek Insurrection. AND both were odd films, I was just commenting that the even ones are generally better.

Heh heh, I know. I just had to shoot ST3's awesomeness in there :cool:

Is ST3 on DVD yet!? I have ST2 and looking for ST3 & 6. Those're my faves.

All Star Trek films are on DVD except Star Trek Nemesis (of course the movie hasn't even been released into theaters).

Originally posted by LeHah
BOB?! NO! He's looking for Mike...He'll kill again...

Watch out, or Bob will put you in his Death Bag!

...Wait. This isn't Twin Peaks is it?

Into the Sig we go
drevil.gif

BTW, PC Gamer reports rumors of a WC2 movie going straight to DVD, but I understand LOAF has denied them.

Originally posted by Bob McDob

Into the Sig we go
drevil.gif

BTW, PC Gamer reports rumors of a WC2 movie going straight to DVD, but I understand LOAF has denied them.

I have yet to see any proof of that... I assume that's the latest PC Gamer?

Originally posted by TC

I have yet to see any proof of that... I assume that's the latest PC Gamer?

Yup.

The same one listing Freelancer as releasing in the fall :D

Originally posted by Col.Dom

Heh heh, I know. I just had to shoot ST3's awesomeness in there :cool:

Is ST3 on DVD yet!? I have ST2 and looking for ST3 & 6. Those're my faves.

All the Star Trek movies are on DVD -- but they're re-releasing them as nifty special editions, and only the original is out in this manner. Star Trek 3 Special Edition should be out next year...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Later this year.

(Incidentally -- was that the *April* PC Gamer...?)

Not sure... the latest one, with the C&C: Generals /Star Trek Elite Force 2 cover story...

Back