Another Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to see a continuance of the existing story line but have a better choice of ship and mission like getting to choose to fly what ever you want. like Starlancer and also bieng able to choose your mission. I.E. Do you want to be a bomber an excort or a wild wiesel

Did you know that in junior F1 racing, many of the pilots (being on trial and not having sponsors yet) can afford only one racing suit?
There was a guy who won a race one day, got showered in champagne, and had to start on another race the next day. And sure enough, there wasn't time to get the suit cleaned, so he had to drive in a sticky bag smelling of cheap wine.

Things you never see in any game.

i hope that someday an f1 game will come out, with a free champagne bottle to celibrate when you finished it...

I prefer the arcadey racing games. I hate the ones where you have to messe with mechanical stuff. I hate mechanics.

Edfilho said:
I prefer the arcadey racing games. I hate the ones where you have to messe with mechanical stuff. I hate mechanics.

I think its cool. Except when i forget to start the engine and such...

Ok... What the heck happened here? THE ONLY POST THAT TALKS ABOUT WC is the first one, Ive seen things in this thread about motion toilets, Denny's meals (they have the worst service ive ever seen btw) and about 5 other things!

F4U Corsair said:
Ok... What the heck happened here? THE ONLY POST THAT TALKS ABOUT WC is the first one, Ive seen things in this thread about motion toilets, Denny's meals (they have the worst service ive ever seen btw) and about 5 other things!

uh, actually THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL POSTS TALKING ABOUT WC. and one thing thats been pissing me off is your overuse of caplocks. stop yelling here, theres no need for it.

Actually, corsair, you're more or less right... The subject of a thread tends to fluctuate wildly.

Tonight at 11: Local Chat Zone Thread burns to the ground. Was anyone you love inside? We'll answer that question and talk to Jenny the alphabet woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back