Another Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelangelo

Spaceman
If there ever was to be another game what would people like to see in it...
Ages ago before it was cancelled I saw the story line to another game on the origin website :D Lucky me!!!

it's 4.99 (and is advertised as such) here. :-D

just send me prepaid postage and a large envelope and I'll have one to you in a few days. :)

A welcome addition; or not?

* An addition of BVR combat: detection, identification, missile launch parameters for the offense; detection of threat, id of missile, spoofing of missile for the defense (counter missile launching obviously).
* The ability to travel at a much higher velocity if one turns off the Fly in the Atmosphere Effect, though with the terrible WVR combat performance of Newtonian flight. (Turn on when WVR; turn off when on a BVR merge, and traveling from waypoint to waypoint.)
* Added detection and counter detection strategy: the ability the fly dead (everything off, just Newtonian cruising) with the added benefit of looking like a rock; the enemy must get WVR for proper id -- but you won’t know if a missile is inbound (or anything for that matter) if the enemy starts shooting at metallic rocks. ECM, ECCM, radar jamming, missile jamming, and all of that techno stuff.
* Added detail to space warfare and space warfare vessels: warships have added intelligence and added tactical and strategic choice when conducting space warfare; EFLR (extremely fragging long range) combat between warships with counter measure use, maneuvering and a better ability to control fighter flights (they guide you in as they receive tactical updates, they can be your eyes while you close yours -- if SEA/SWACS isn’t available).
* Added detail to combat damage: a two ship Vaktoth flight launch a torpedo strike against a Ranger-class, two heavy torpedoes are in the air, one strikes the starboard amidships, penetrating the shield and the hull plating, spewing into the flight deck; effectively stopping flight operations. The second heavy smashes into the command tower, smashing it and killing all command staff; effectively mission killing the vessel.
* Added misc. detail that enhances atmosphere, better naval operations, better comms, a detailed and click able cockpit for each flyable, more detailed radar operation, blah blah blah.

I would like a mix between WCIV, WCV and Falcon 4. Might be a little too detailed for the norm.

(I haven’t read any of the books.)

Fruitcake said:
I wonder... do astronauts have urine collection devices under their seats...?

well, it's hard to find. i saw this commercial on tv, and the guy couldn't find it, and houston jad a hard time with it too. so when they finaly discovered where the urive collection device was, the urine was up to his helmet.

doesn't that make you wonder how plants and trees grow in a hostile enviroment?

That reminds me of when Alan Shepard, the first American in space, had to pee in his own space suit when they delayed his launch for four hours. What's funny is that the mission damn near got scrubbed because of it. Since he was only going to be up there for half an hour or so, nobody made any provision for it.

And it reminds me of that Simpsons where all those people at NASA are talking about the space program and one them is like, "Maybe we should tell them about the chimps we sent into space that came back super intelligent." Then that chimp turns around in his chair with a snooty British accent with a suit and holding a pipe and he's like, "No, I don't think we'll be telling them that." Then he skates away. Great scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back