Annoying Iason arguement

Wow, this thing blew up right quickly didn't it! I still do think the movie is a bit fishy, and clashes kinda badly with the games, but i'm not as militant about it (anymore) as some people are. I've just kinda come to except some things.

This thread was just something I noticed. I was just wondering exactly what was going on here.

About the "cause LOAF sez so" thing, I once questioned that too. But then I realized EVERYTHING that he says, he can back up. He doesn't just pull stuff out of his ass and declare it canon.

Bob: Yeah, that is a bit weird. That's why I'd like to see someone take on the job of creating a "big picture" so to speak of the WCU. I'd do it, but I don't know that much about WC.

Someone could do that... but there would be lots of people who disagreed about things.

TC

Originally posted by TC
Someone could do that... but there would be lots of people who disagreed about things.

TC

Yeah, it would turn into a giant debate. Because no one agrees on everything, things collected in a single place would be hotly debated. Such as the anti-movie nuts would go ape shit over any mention of the WCM. Or, pro-movie people would be upset if the movie stuff was omitted. Some people might be angry that things from the novels were included. It would just turn into one of these debates we have going on right here...just 900x bigger.

. . . I'd like to see someone take on the job of creating a "big picture" so to speak of the WCU.

But we have that already–the games, the novels, the movie, etc. It’s just that “the big picture” they form is essentially a jigsaw puzzle, and jigsaw puzzles don’t appeal to everyone. In fact, some people get so frustrated, they actually think they’re free to discard the “pieces” that don’t readily fit.:)

Back