Advent Children Update

t.c.cgi said:
ARGH! So what you're saying is the movie is the best ever because it's the most shallow tech demo you've ever seen?

I think that distinctive award could go to Farcry instead

Farcry was an extremely boring single player game...at least on xbox it is. The multiplayer is quite fun though so at least that redeems it somewhat.

ARGH! So what you're saying is the movie is the best ever because it's the most shallow tech demo you've ever seen?

Nope, no, nein, niet, nada, no
I just voice my opinion that I enjoy watching it and trying to say from what I have seen from this to Spirits within, there has been a better improvement, I am not saying that it is the best movie i have seen.
I am saying that I enjoyed the movie because it is a change and it was nice to enjoy it without much concentration...

Maj.Striker said:
Farcry was an extremely boring single player game...at least on xbox it is. The multiplayer is quite fun though so at least that redeems it somewhat.

I really liked the game at first - but by the time monsters showed up in the lab, it really kinda fell apart for me and became a tedious mess.

LeHah said:
I really liked the game at first - but by the time monsters showed up in the lab, it really kinda fell apart for me and became a tedious mess.

Alot of games are ruined by stupid monsters showing up... just look at those green prawn thingies in Halo... those ruined the entire game.:(

I really want to like Halo - but can't. And thats one of the reasons.

Problems w/ Halo? They exist. My favorite? Move the story back a thousand years, replace "Covenant" with "Tartars" and "Humans" with "Europeans", and adjust the details accordingly... and you'd have a history simulator that nobody would give a shit about.

d3r3k said:
Well, what are your other reasons?

Mostly that its an exceedingly average FPS shooter. Yeah, okay, it has nice graphics and vehicles but UT2004 does too.

Halo...

It sucked.

When you play other shooters like Doom 3, UT2004 and HL2, after all the fun from those, Halo is very pathetic it terms of story and very generic gameplay.

A shooter I'll personally recommend is Killzone - but that's because those little Helghast bastards actually duck and hide when you try to kill them. Stupid with guns but exceedingly accurate with explosives.

I was never big on FPS but I enjoyed playing Halo, it was enjoyable
Return to Castle Wolfenstein was good
Have not played Doom 3 or any of the Unreal games and have not played Half Life 2 only number one I have touched it
Generally it was ok but then is something missing when I played those FPS

Back