A thought on the Rachel Flint debate

Paddybhoy said:
hot Man/Kitty love he had with big Hobbes :D

What the ....?

I always chose Flint, but never really liked either. I guess I too was in mourning for Angel.

To be fair, someone should get all the Wing Commander fangirls together and let them debate who the sexiest man in WC is. (Did we really need two threads like this at once?)

AD said:
To be fair, someone should get all the Wing Commander fangirls together and let them debate who the sexiest man in WC is. (Did we really need two threads like this at once?)

Yeah, let's get all two of them and let them decide...

Meh...

I agree that Blair wasn't in a good position to be screwing around after Angel's death...what happened to him after that was horrible. Sosa, though, now THERE was a bright and cheerful lady who was also played by one of the absolute CUTEST women on the PLANET, definitely would've been good for Blair. Too young for him though, by about THIRTY YEARS...lol.

Aron Figaro said:
Too young for him though, by about THIRTY YEARS...lol.

Thirty years?? Well, I dunno about that. I was just looking in my Wing Commander 4 Official Guide, but it does not list Sosa's age.

Sosa's rubbish. And why if you were to choose Rachel or Flint would you make your choice right in front of the other? Why couldn't you just wait till one of them was gone. And just keep dating one behind the other's back until the war is over then you're home free. It's so unbearable for me to watch what happens when you pick either that I just avoid the scene altogether.

Rachel's bad rubbish.

Shipgate said:
Why couldn't you just wait till one of them was gone. And just keep dating one behind the other's back until the war is over then you're home free.

Spoken like a true playa. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you sir....and very little of that. :D

We can argue over who is the better woman and who should he be better with. At the end of the day, it dont matter anymore.
Blair loved only one thing and that was flying. *shrugs*
In the novel release of WC4, Blair was with Rachel and their relationship was in tatters and Rachel left him, yet he manages to plot along. In the game manuel of WC Prophecy Rachel and Blair were able to patch their relationship and now they are good friends.

Blair should stuck with Confed after the War, he could have been at the Academy or being promoted and/or assigned to a task force. Either way he would have been happy. Friends he would made plenty off during his service. His relationship with Angel was one of those relationship that would have benefitted them, but it got !@#$ by that damn Kilrathi Prince and for that Blair was in a sorry state.
Me thinks he could have been happy living his life singlely. Sure he would have hooked up with few nice lasses but I don't think he would have been happier when he was with Angel. They could have been a wonderful married couple.

That is my point of view, I could be wrong. But then we are all entitle to a point of view.

Dahan said:
We can argue over who is the better woman and who should he be better with. At the end of the day, it dont matter anymore....

His relationship with Angel was one of those relationship that would have benefitted them, but it got !@#$ by that damn Kilrathi Prince and for that Blair was in a sorry state.
Probably for this reason, either choice would've bombed in the end. Either girl he chose would've been nothing but a rebound relationship. Blair had a deep love for Angel, and I never had the impression that either of these girls even came close to that. Perhaps if Blair allowed himself more time to heal from that loss, he could've moved on properly. That sort of tragedy takes years to recover from, and certainly much more that the few months or so between the time he learned that Angel died and the time he hooked up with Rachel or Flint. Rachel and Flint were intelligent girls, so I would imagine they knew this- especially Rachel when she was consoling him at the bar. I imagine that Rachel is a slut that took advantage of the opportunity to have a temporary relationship with Blair. I imagine that Flint is an ambitious dreamer who thought she could change Blair and work her way into his heart.

Well I still think him and Hobbes were half way there, they were living on a prayer, if Blair took Hobbes.. uhm paw they would have made it, that I swear!

Then again relationships with large felines could be doomed to failure, just ask Siegfried (or was that Roy?)

Paddybhoy said:
Well I still think him and Hobbes were half way there, they were living on a prayer, if Blair took Hobbes.. uhm paw they would have made it, that I swear!

You are a strange little man.

Paddybhoy said:
(disgusting stuff about bestiality)
I think I speak for others as well in asking you refrain from this topic:
Moses in Leviticus 20:15 said:
The man who has intercourse with an animal will be put to death; you will kill the animal too.
enough said.

Ask a admin to remove it then (I would myself but I don't know how to)

And i don't know if you guys thought I was serious or not but just to make myself clear I was joking ok, so don't make insinuating comments like that again please.

(and that bit about the paw was a stupid joke aboot the Bon Jovi song 'livin on a prayer, pretty shitty joke when I think about it)

Paddybhoy said:
And i don't know if you guys thought I was serious or not but just to make myself clear I was joking ok, so don't make insinuating comments like that again please.

You can't get too worked up about anything that anyone says here in the forums, unless it is an admin getting on you, which rarely happens. The possibility of offending someone with any comment always exists. Personally, I am a "live and let live" kind of person. I enjoy the forums, get a good laugh now and then, get laughed at (I am certain), and am always looking to expand my WC knowledge. Just have fun.

Back