A discussion on the true nature of the Nephilim

my favorite SW charactor was Han Solo, so I've read both the Han Solo trilogy, and the Adventures of Han Solo trilogy :)

I'm reading "The Return", by William Shatner right now

(how cheap, writing yourself back in to a sci-fi universe that killed you off :))

if HE didn't write it, then why is HIS name on the cover being proclaimed as author? (or was that a stupid joke that I didn't get? :p)

He was present in the room at the time, sure. He had ghost writers.

[Edited by Supdon3 on 05-28-2001 at 02:59]

Look at the collaborators. Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens. Two of the more prolific Star Trek writers. Then if you actually read the books, there are so so many things in the books that you would have to be a TRUE fan to know, and were talking Next Generation, Deep Space 9 AND Voyager. SHatner doesnt even really care for HIS Star Trek. They had to have been written by someone else. Real fans.

i wasnt questioning your fanitude. But Shatner doesnt get his fans. He doesnt know why they like Star Trek enough to dress up for it. And he certianly wouldnt care enough to know that it was the starship Farragut in orbit around Veridian 3 where he died, or later that it was Hugh of Borg that went off from the collective, or even that the Federation went to war withthe Dominion.

Shatner- "what's a Dominion?" :)

I always did like Picard more, at least he does things for Star Trek fans... incuding multiple Star Trek video games...

I know we're way past this, but I'm only on line about 3 days a week.
There has been much said about if the Nephilim fleet was just a scouting group or a big part of their entire fleet. I don't know wich it is but I would just suggest the following. Confed and the Kilrathi had been at war for a long time, the Nephilim could have a simmular adversary wich would explain why they couldn't send in their entire fleet to crush us.
The gate could have been a attempt to gain acces to new resources or as a way to setup an escape route for when things go wrong.

There adversary could be the kilrathis space gods.

So if they are recovering from a major war, why go attack someone new?

To be fair, SHatner was in Starfleet Academy and did voice overs in 25th anniversary, Judgement Rites and Secret of Vulcan Fury.

yeah, but Picard has cooler movies! (not TV shows though... :() Excepting "The Wrath of Kahn" of course, what a GREAT film!

Generations and Insurrection cool? No way. Not only are they odd numbered movies (7 and 9) but 6 rocked!

my favorite Star Trek is Star Trek: First Contact, we got to see Picard actually get a little more violent this time! :)

Back