You Can Still Claim Party Prizes (October 10, 2009)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator

As a follow up to the CIC's Birthday Party prize roundup, let us know if you have not yet received your item or a confirmation email. Only about half of the prizes have been claimed so far, but some emails may have been spammed out. Be sure to include your real name and IRC nick in the note. The same goes for any outstanding prizes from a previous CIC party or contest that were not claimed or fulfilled originally.

• CIC Polo Shirt - Jason Ryock, Jetlag
  • CIC Glass - CFF, Jetlag, Music Guru
  • CIC Playing Cards - SerXan
  • Eisen T-Shirt - PopsiclePete, Iceheart
  • Eisen Hat - Coolhand, PopsiclePete
  • Confed Replica Patch - Wedge, Madman Legion, Imperator
  • WC2 Game - stone484201
  • WC4 DVD - Ed Filho, Powell99, MusicGuru
  • WC CCG Starter Deck Box - Madman Legion, HammerHead, Powell99
  • WC Novel - Wedge
  • WC Movie DVD - Branches
  • WC Movie Action Figures - Powell, TheFraix
  • WC Movie Poster - Powell99
  • Autographed WC Movie Soundtrack CD from LeHah - Wedge, Iceheart
  • Star*Soldier - Quarto
  • EddieB Nasa Stickers - Powell99

--
Original update published on October 10, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent in an email with all my details the last time you guys put a post up about this, but I guess you didn't get it because I didn't see a confirmation (all though my email was bouncing for a few days while we did a domain transfer).

I re-sent my details, though. I'll be watching for another confirmation email so I know you got them.

Whoops. My email bounced the first time round, and I was too busy with the wedding (and then the honeymoon) to try again. Hope this time it got through.

On a plane to South Carolina now, so if you haven't gotten your item yet, nothing will arrive for the next few weeks. Sorry for the slow sendouts, but hoping to get them all done by the end of the year! I think there's a few people whose emails I do have, but I haven't sent a confirmation email. I do probably have your address though. Will do another update in late December.

Given that we're talking about sending a ton of free gifts to people you've never met, and all at your own expense, I'm pretty sure you have no reason to apologise, Chris ;).

I echo those sentiments. I usually get my parcel several months after the birthday event, but I never, ever feel like I have a complaint against you or the CIC staff, Chris. On the contrary, the gifts are always appreciated with heartfelt thanks.

what happens if prizes go unclaimed....can anyone else vote for em...
i have been looking for WC4 DVD for a while.....

Thanks Quarto and Wedge! I'd love to do more contests and tournaments and things where we give stuff away, but finding the time to do it all is always tough.

hey, has my email got through to you? tried a couple of times so wasn't sure!

Simeon in the UK, right? I do have your address.

what happens if prizes go unclaimed....can anyone else vote for em...
i have been looking for WC4 DVD for a while.....

Yup! You have a chance to win them (including a WC4 DVD) at the Birthday Party next year!

Back