Yikes anotherone bites the dust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripper

Peace Through Superior Firepower
So Napoleon got banned sticking up for someone. Guess he shouldnt have used that word. Wasnt he a major or something?
How long will he be gone? is it permanant? I thought I read something by Wildwesael or something about him being banned once. Or was it Ladiesman? There both back? How does this work? The rules dont really say. This is all very confusing to me.

I'm pretty sure this is absolutely none of your business. If you've someone convinced yourself that moderation at a small chat board really, really, really matters you can contact the administrators as specified in the rules.

Originally posted by Ripper
So Napoleon got banned sticking up for someone. Guess he shouldnt have used that word. Wasnt he a major or something?
How long will he be gone? is it permanant? I thought I read something by Wildwesael or something about him being banned once. Or was it Ladiesman? There both back? How does this work? The rules dont really say. This is all very confusing to me.

The fact that you mention that 'The rules don't really say' implies that you have actually read the rules... to me that would mean that you, for some reason, decided to *not* follow the rule about not discussing this sort of thing on the board... I mean, it obviously wasn't ignorance (which isn't much of an excuse either).

People make me sad :(

Originally posted by Ripper
Or was it Ladiesman?

I got a short ban many many moons ago for just blantantly insulting LOAF for no reason whatsoever....no biggie. I fully deserved it. Twas the right thing to do.

Ladiesman, thank you for your answer. Im not going to ask you what you said, just how long is a short time to you? A short time to you may be a long time to me.

TC, I looked at the rules again, and I didnt see anything about not talking about being banned. Im trying to learn so I can stay out of trouble. Ladiesman gave me an answer that was partially helpful. Im not trying to make anyone mad at me, Im just trying to learn. I was always told the only stupid question was the one that didnt get asked.

I dont know. I just was reading some stuff he wrote and then all of a sudden he was banned. I finally figured how to find what he wrote last and thats when I saw what happened and got scared it could happen to me. then I saw something in anothjer subject that Ladiesman said he was banned a short time and I wanted to know what a short time to him was. Im new to all this internet stuff. I dont have a phone so I go to the library to talk to people. And the polls here are fun and talking to people is fun I just dont want anyone mad at me.

If there's one rule everyone should live by it's *don't call LOAF a dick*. As long as you *don't call LOAF a dick* you'll be happy and healthy and remain unbanned.

Unless you start posting granny pr0n and your name isn't KrisV... that'll also get you banned.

I think everyone needs to chill out and go about things as if this never happened. The bastard did himself in, and the only people who can bring him back are the mods (one of which he directly insulted).

It doesn't involve you, no one needs your opinion or input on the situation. The situation will resolve it's self without you; live with it.

General rule of thumb ripper. *Never* appear to undermine a Mod's decisions. They have final word and argueing with them about things related to how the forums are run may not be wise. I know you weren't argueing, but you said you wanted to learn. This isn't just in regards to forums either, but game servers, chat channels, and anything that can be moderated.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
If there's one rule everyone should live by it's *don't call LOAF a dick*. As long as you *don't call LOAF a dick* you'll be happy and healthy and remain unbanned.

hehehe....or cool....I beleive I referred to you as cool, but I put the word in quotations.....

I still can't remember WHY I said it though....I just in a right pissed off mood that day...but, we've discussed this before, so i'm just gonna drop it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back