XanMovie

have you by chance tried to find either Kilrathi Saga or the Crusader games in a small town in england? bearing in mind that they are the only games with XanMovie on

by the way quarto would you please not edit my posts im not nuts im clinically insane, please use the correct terms

[Edited by Madman on 11-24-2000 at 11:17]

by the way how did loaf acchieve his level of deity, in the beginning did god make loaf and it was good?, did he start the CIC?, if anyone knows mail me

[Edited by Madman on 11-24-2000 at 11:22]

Originally posted by Madman
have you by chance tried to find either Kilrathi Saga or the Crusader games in a small town in england? bearing in mind that they are the only games with XanMovie on
Oh, look at the pretty Dodge Viper standing on the parking. There's no way I could afford one, and even finding one is hard for me, so I guess I'll just take it right now...

The fact that you can't find something doesn't make it right for you to pirate any software. I managed to get KS after few weeks of looking for it, and I'm glad I got it. Perhaps you're just not trying hard enough.

Both Earthworm and Quarto are right. Putting programs on the internet without the authors permission is wrong. As is giving out the link to the site.
But I made an eirlier post that did niether of those two things. What is so wrong about offering to give someone a game in exchange for help? It doesn't matter anyway...I just sold Kilrathi Saga.

If you were merely offering to swap games, Littlehawk, then I apologise. It sounded as though you were also offering to pirate them.

Madman, at the time that I bought Kilrathi Saga, I was living in a city of less than 50,000 residents, on a large tropical island. There were no computer games stores (except for one shop where they sometimes had pirated CDs... something which didn't appeal to me) at all. Yet, I still managed to get just about the entire WC series, by going on holidays. In other words, if you can't find something where you live, try elsewhere :).

I did also manage to get both Crusader games while I was there, and I didn't even have to go for holidays to get those. In fact, you could say they came to me :).

If you can't find a game in your area and don't go on vacation much you could also try asking your friends on the net if they have the game in their area. I have alot of close friends on the net that never hesitated to go out and buy games for me in exchange for me doing the same for them or just paying them the cost.

Quarto, i feel we may have got of on the wrong foor, and would like to apologise, as regards KS im in the UK, and its surprisingly hard to get hold of nowadays (especially if you have limited cash)

Fear not. Moderating is just my job. I only take these arguments personally if people keep repeating the same offences over and over.

Anyway, the thing about KSaga is that it's just plain impossible to get anywhere if you've got limited cash. But it's only fair that you rely on the same method as me and everybody else - sheer dumb luck :).

THanks does anyone have the scene numbers and a little script on what happens in that scene for each of the WC4 CD's?

Actually I found a cheap (yet still legal) way to aquire Xanmovie... You can usually find tons of demo discs for sale on Ebay, look for the July 2000 edition of PCGamer (it's the one with the reprogrammed WC1, disc #5.10) because that disc also contains the Xanmovie player on it. On average you'll end up with about 25 discs and it'll cost ya around 15 bucks, but it is a little easier on the pocketbook then buying KS... Anyways hope this helps somebody...:)

Back