XanMovie

You can only get it from the Kilrathi Saga, or one of the Crusader games.

So don't ask if you can download it or anything, because Earthworm will be forced to make a huge hole under your house untill it colapses...

I didn't write "DIE". Never mind about the offer. I don't care about it anymore.

[Edited by Littlehawk on 11-17-2000 at 15:46]

I don't know, maybe it's just easier with another one, now I have to find it on crusader. I have Crusader No regret btw, does that one include it too?

Well, it's not my job, but since Q doesn't seem to be around right now...

Which part of illegal don't you understand?
If you do give him an adress where it can be downloaded, than you are nothing more than a jackhole, and you're not better then the people that put that stuff on the net in the first place.

[Edited by Earthworm on 11-22-2000 at 23:35]

Curses! Judging from the time, he posted a few minutes after I left. Thanks, EW.

And you, Littlehawk, had better listen to what Earthworm said.

The newbies never learn do they Q?

Madman, did you happen to see the two posts bellow yours? You're doing exactly what littlehawk has done, and the admins of this site don't exactly aprove of stuff like this.

Quarto, *I'm a little teapot*? Is there something you forgot to tell us?;)

[Edited by Earthworm on 11-23-2000 at 12:32]

The day they do learn, EW, they won't be newbies anymore.

"I'm a little teapot" is one of those irritating kids' songs. What with his callsign and all, it seemed appropriate ;).

Madman, what is so difficult to understand about "do not ask for or offer illegal stuff"? I couldn't care less if somebody else has pirated XanMovie. Just because the Americans nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki doesn't make it all right for everybody else to use nukes. Similarly, just because somebody else is breaking the law and pirating XanMovie doesn't mean you should do the same.

...Especially not here.

You what's really irritating, Q, is when you remember things like that from childhood when you can't remember all the important things you did which were really fun. Thanks for repeating that sorry excuse for a song's name.:(

Aye, the important things always disappear from our memory faster than the unimportant stuff :(.

That is one of the most illogical things I've ever heard, Madman. You're not committing piracy by offering XanMovie, but you ARE stating your intent to do so.

Or what? When someone would take you up on your offer, would you politely withdraw the offer saying, "Sorry, that would be piracy"? No, you wouldn't.

...You humans absolutely amaze me at times. :)

Back