Writer Needed for Comic...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!

We've already received quite a few e-mails and some fantastic ideas thrown at us. However, there are probably still some doubts about the validity of this project. I know sketches are... well, sketchy. So, as a Thanksgiving treat, we've thrown together this little snippet to get you salivating. Keep in mind that pencil and ink took about 35 minutes. Color, another 20. That will give you an idea of how quickly we can turn this project around.

And it still isn't our best work...

Attachments

• Concept Sketch 2.gif
    Concept Sketch 2.gif
    57.7 KB · Views: 154
Just a quick note:

Since we posted the color image yesterday, the number of submissions has doubled, which is great! However, even if we don't choose your particular story at first, we are keeping all submissons on file. Everyone has had great ideas and we may want to use All of them eventually. The more we can make this a community effort, the better...

Well, are we looking at something post-WCP, or Kilrathi War?

WCST seems like a nice idea, but it's kinda of wandering into the unknown, because we don't know a lot about where they were going with that story, if at all.

Both of the images we have posted have just been concepts. The final character designs will depend on the stories we get and the approximate time the story takes place.

Again, we'll be chosing a writer on Monday, November 29th.

Send us your idea...

Why not to the comic version of Standoff?

Hey, I'm writing up a story proposal too.
Just wait and see.

[hope I'm not too late]

Fraix, please resend your submission in the e-mail itself. I'm having trouble opening the attachment... sorry... I'll wait for your e-mail...

Back