Wow....

HellRaisWC

Spaceman
Damn, i havint been to the CIC in years it seems.... It looks like the boards r more busy now than they were about 2 years ago.
I doubt anyone here will remember me, i am HellRaiser, i owned HellRaisers Wing Commander site which was a really a kikass site for a dumbass like me.
Anyways its cool how much u guys love Wing Commander, it seems more like cult than a fan base (im not trying to diss anyone, more of a compliment)

Well u guys have stuck with the site, and your loyalty for this long, im sure that someone is gonna put out a add-on type thing soon.

~Peace

Iv been awesome lately. I dont really play any WC games, or any video games for that matter.. Im on a Paintball team (Captain Actualy =D) And with practis i really dont have ANY time to keep my web site open and updated. I only see a few people whos name rings a bell, there r alot of CIC "newbies" (not really newbies, just new to me)

I always thought i was the only HellRaiser (now im HellRaiZer though =) ) at the CIC, there was a HellCat and some other Hells, thats all i remember.

yo LOAF my AOL name is PaintballDude420, IM me sometime.

Back