Wingnuts, please help me...

I've lost everything. My girlfriend for almost two years broke up with me, and I'm a wreck...

I can't sleep, I can't sleep, I keep seeing her face everytime I close my eyes...

Is there anything a wingnut like me could do to...let out my anger?

Overlord, listen, you're young, you have your whole life ahead of you. What everyone else here said is true. Very few relationships these days work out... take a look at the divorce rate. My uncle went through 3 divorces before he finally found "the one" bet he wishes he didn't go through 6 kids before he did, but thats a can of worms I'm not touching right now.

Back in '05 I met someone I absolutely loved... I was 22 and stupid. I spent almost all of my time with her, did everything with her and she knew a little too much about me. She was in with my friends, family, etc. We moved in together, got engaged, and were happy...

Then the girl loses her job, and I'm working double time just to pick up the slack. I wouldn't have minded if every night I didn't come home to a messy apartment with no food on the table. Things just kept getting sour until one night (4 months before we were supposed to get married) she took off. I had no idea where she was, couldn't get a hold of her over the phone, no one knew where she was etc. So I found out she took off to Florida to stay with her parents. I get an email three weeks later that she wasn't coming back... yeah I had the entire state of Massachusetts looking for her. Anyway I was left with bills I couldn't afford, a place I didn't want to live and... let's just say that this happened two years ago and I'm just now pulling everything back together.

The point to my winded comment is that we pick up and move on. We're human, that's what we do. Don't waste your time worrying about relationships or marriage or crap like that. Date, have fun, share your time with people, and if it lasts, great, if not, move along. Worry about getting attached when you start getting to your late 20s early 30s if it's a family you think you'll want.

I wish someone had given me this advice when I was younger... But it's something I had to learn on my own. Trust me, LTO, it's really the best approach and don't forget, we're scattered all over the country and our numbers have dwindled over the years, but we're all here for each other. I myself have come here for advice too sometimes. That said, if ever you need advice on a more personal level, many of us have our IMs listed, I'm sure no one here would hesitate to give advice if you ever need it!

Ok ok, I'm getting too mushy, it's just not me! :p

That said, if ever you need advice on a more personal level, many of us have our IMs listed, I'm sure no one here would hesitate to give advice if you ever need it!

Yes, but I would not trust any advice from me.

Little update on how I'm doing.

I'm getting better. I've actually been a bit happier today than 3 days ago. I do get 'episodes' where I get a great deal of depression by they fade away slowly.

I may upload some awesome WCP Blair scenes onto Youtube to occupy my time.

Little update on how I'm doing.

I'm getting better. I've actually been a bit happier today than 3 days ago. I do get 'episodes' where I get a great deal of depression by they fade away slowly.

I may upload some awesome WCP Blair scenes onto Youtube to occupy my time.

Find yourself a gun range and have fun. :p

No seriously, thats what I do when I'm really upset. I've seen that these things go in stages. Sad/upset/angry one day, numb the next, then things start getting better.

GamesFuhrer is that doofy "Aryan Starfighter" troll from a year or so ago. It's some kind of gimmick where he becomes increasingly racist at message boards over time. I'm just going to go ahead and terminate him now so we don't have to watch the rest of that.

GamesFuhrer is that doofy "Aryan Starfighter" troll from a year or so ago. It's some kind of gimmick where he becomes increasingly racist at message boards over time. I'm just going to go ahead and terminate him now so we don't have to watch the rest of that.

Yeah he did something similarly stupid in the Standoff forum a few months back that we removed as well....

Back