Wing Commander: Unknown Enemy?

UE is not an official Wing Commander game, so you won't find it on any game list :).

UE is an unofficial, fan-made add-on for Wing Commander: Secret Ops. In other words, a mod. You can find out more about it on the website.

Hmmm... Looks like fun, Secret ops is also included in the Wing Commander Prophecy Gold Edition isn't it? So I could just get that and then play Unknown Enemy?

no way jose

No, you cant buy Prophecy gold and play unknown enemy. U.E. is a much better, albeit shorter, game than Prophecy in my opinion anyways. You have to go to the U.E. or standoff website (You can find the links on the wing commander CIC site) and download the first 100+ meg episode of Secret Ops. Then you download U.E. or standoff from their respective sites and the games will install to the secret ops folder. Then you can play the games. You will be totally blown away. They exceeded my greatest expectations...which, in all fairness, were not that high for a "fan-made" game, because I had never played any fan-made games before. If you have any trouble running either of the games, post your questions to these forums and Quarto or Eder will probably help you out. They did for me. Happy hunting.

Secret ops is part of the Gold Edition, but it is very difficult to find. It would be easier just to d/l the first episode.

Lord Yaksha said:
Hmmm... Looks like fun, Secret ops is also included in the Wing Commander Prophecy Gold Edition isn't it? So I could just get that and then play Unknown Enemy?
That's one option. The only way to get the full Secret Ops game is through Prophecy Gold. If you want to play Unknown Enemy or Standoff right now, you can download the Secret Ops starter package from our site. It has everything you need to run the fan-made games.

Prophecy Gold is not that hard to get. It shows up on auction sites all the time.

Back