Wing Commander Universe! Page + Stuff

Originally posted by Excelsis
Use the jump point vortex from WC3. It was the best.

This is the most exciting WC project I have seen in a long time! Best of luck to you and your team!!!

Amen. :)

let's just say this, if your doing a contraband run, and you encounter Confed, RUN! It's the only thing that will save you, I might even make it so if you encounter confed at a jump node they call in reinforcements just to kick your ass! Trade factors will definitely exist, if you go to the web page you can see a list of Basic prices for commodities.(you may need to hit your refresh button)I have yet to start working on the factor's lists, I have decided to keep that hidden from the public, Logic should guide you when you buy and sell, but I'm not helping you I had to learn how to trade on my own, and so should you all.
For music I wil use stuff from other wc games, or If I can get someone to redo the privateer music I will use that instead. I have the privateer music from the CIC and it's better quality music than the game's was, that will be in there. I want CG characters (or better if I can get it) but remember I'm NOT doing any coding I don't know yhow to for a start, so I don't even know how to go about doing it. Most of the programming will be done by the Vega Strike Team.
Warp effect styles have yet to be chosen, but there will be a blue jump globe like in privateer which you have to fly into to jump. All relation ships and missions will be saved (there will be NO CHEATING to get easy missions)
The guilds will exist, so sign up now!

[Edited by Darkmage on 04-19-2001 at 20:32]

Great Concolation prize.

When its done why don't you try and contact ea\origin about developing it to a persitant world on their severes they might say yes as there would be little work to do. They're probably say no but who knows?????

PS maybe the kilrathi guild could change to a Manderin Guild that why there be about in confed and kilrathi space but hard to find in confed space??

PSS Thinking about maybe as a continuation of your major project you could find so cheap severs. I'm sure nearly everyone wouldn't mind paying 10$ a mounth for WC:U

[Edited by Dark Tower on 04-20-2001 at 08:21]

NO way, you will deal with the cat's personally, also you will get to deal with the Mandarins, There is only one Mandarin base at the moment, Ayer's rock, Yes, I am going to model it.

Back