Wing Commander TCS Perilous RPG

TomanGaidin

Spaceman
I'm not sure if advertising is allowed here, so feel free to delete this thread if it isn't. Anyway, I do plan on posting here now and then - I didn't just create this id to advertise :p.

I created a Play By E-mail (PBEM) RPG a while ago, based on a made-up carrier called the TCS Confederation. The RPG is set parallel to standard Wing Commander 1 & 2 storylines, so has the classic Confederation vs Kilrathi themes. I've found a dice mailer so combat doesn't consist of the players writing posts saying they've knocked out four cap-ships by themselves. Instead, the combat system for simple dogfights which you can still lose. Only two ships have been implemented into the system so far - the Ferret and the Rapier, but I plan to add more as well as update and add a few things to the overall system. It uses YahooGroups to play via e-mail, so you'll need a Yahoo! ID. I have no members in this RPG so far, but come and see if you like it.

Http://wcrpg.eplugz.com

Toman.

The TCS Confederation actually exists. It's a Confederation-class dreadnought, like the Concordia in Wing Commander II.

Whoops

Thanks for pointing that out. I meant the TCS Perilous, not the TCS Confederation (as seen on this thread's subject). My mind must have been wandering. Urgh.

Your link doesn't work!:( I was really looking forward to joining. Can you fix it or if you made a mistake with the address please post the right one. I really want to join this sim. This is what I have been looking for for a long time:) Once I find out where your website is I will be right there joining up:D

Eplugz

Eplugz isn't working at the moment, I think, but the site should be up soon. For now, try this, the Yahoogroups page.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wcrpg

You can still join and find the rules there. There isn't much on the web-page, and it's shoddily designed. I'll probably re-design it soon, when I find the time. Remember that you need a Yahoo! id to join.
Also, the combat system is very simple at the moment, but I'll be adding a few things soon - hopefully not at the expense of too much of the simplicity.

Originally posted by TomanGaidin
I'm not sure if advertising is allowed here, so feel free to delete this thread if it isn't.
Toman.

It isn't allowed.

4) Do not post messages specifically for the purpose of plugging a site. On the other hand, references to web sites directly related to the discussion in the thread, or URLs in signatures, are allowed

This isn't really the sort of post that rule is meant to combat... don't worry about it.

TC

Back