Wing Commander Surf Music Theme

Many thanks, LOAF. :)

I'd love to complete the rest of the song myself, but I'm much too lazy, plus I'm having hell trying to figure out what chords the second guitar is playing in the background.

There's something special about that MP3! You'll find out during the CIC's birthday! :D

Look back a few days in the archive. There's a link to Fatman's music update.

I just got some new chords from The Fatman himself, and will be updating the tab a bit later today.

Hope some of you guys have tried it out and enjoyed it. :)

Updated yet again, a few minutes ago.

I'm beginning to rationalize this by believing that I am a masochist.

Heheh.

How's the tab working for ya, Dak?

I've noticed a few dozen or so people viewing it, but nobody's dropped me a line to tell me if they like it or not.

Haven't tried the updated one yet, but the old one was alright (so far). Not too difficult to play. Haven't compared it to the mp3 yet though...

With practice and some help, you could probably nail the theme within a few days, LOAF. =) It's not that hard at all to play.

In the mid 8 solo, am I right in assuming that the "h" represent hammer-ons & pull-offs?

I'm a bit rusty when it comes to tab reading and I don't think that tab quite works in a text format all that well. Maybe I should just head over to OLGA a bit more...

Yiss, those're hammer-ons, although they don't neccessarily need to be played that way. It's just the easiest way for me to play the lick.

Back