Wing Commander Secret Ops

Episodes, you mean?
confused.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's alive! He was just hiding in germany!

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

yes the last mission is the wormhole attack(again
redface.gif
) tben confed takes control over it.

What are Hrrhhhmmm-ing about, quarto?
smile.gif

The mention of downloading SO illegaly?

You do realise what your statement means Maddog243: Germany's at it again...for the 3rd time j/k
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

not really.. at five or six missions an episode it takes long enough. Or would if you didnt have vulgarly powerful ships and weaponry. (not to mention the well-loved problems generally associated with WCP)

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

Och, come on. What d'ye expect from a game that was released for free?

Yes, it was only seven episodes.

It really doesn't work to make a referance kind of noting something or other is illegal... You have to remember that newbies have NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH SO (normally), so in other words, why didn't someone just come out and say.

You can not download episodes 2-7 for Secret Ops, it is no longer free. The main download just acts as a demo for Prophecy Gold. If you want SO go out and buy Prophecy Gold.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

This particular entity is no newbie. He's been registered since February. Therefore, there is no point saying anything about the illegality of downloading SO - particularly since he wasn't even asking where to download SO. If he had been, I can assure you that this thread would've been gone quicker than you can blink.

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited June 15, 2000).]

<Name witheld> however, is a newbie and was asking where to get them.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited June 15, 2000).]

D'oh. It was one of those simultaneous posts. You know, the ones that appear after you post, so you end up never noticing them. Gimme a sec...

<Sighs contentedly> Ah, much better.

You know, I just love the way this board thanks you every time you delete a message
smile.gif

Back