Wing Commander Saga question...

Naféasonto

Swabbie
Banned
Will the cloaking ships such as the Exalibur and Dragon be able to cloak when you fly them. I love Wing Commander for it's cloaking technology, and will there be jump missions?

Nafé

Shades2585 said:
Why don't you post this over in the Saga Forum? You might get a better answer.

that would be a wiser course of actions :D

cloacking is being worked on... jump missions... I am not sure how you mean this...

He probably means missions where you fly a jump-capable fighter (Broadsword, Morningstar, etc.) and are asked to jump from one star system to another.

Remember in Wing Commander 2, when you would jump out system to complete your adjectives and so forth. Will there be anything like that in saga? Ah Loaf yes that's what I mean :)

Nafé

it is possible... although it has to be two separate missions, which are combined into one...

We do not plan to do this. We are happy that finally we have auto pilot implemented... sort of

Naféasonto said:
Ahh I see. I wish I never coding to help you, all my knowledge is Basic :p

Nafé

still you have more coding experience than me ;)

I *used* to program in Pascal ;)

Indeed it (Ada) is. But as such it is a very good educational language. You learn that typecasts aren't something natural per se and can cause lot of troubles. Also I'd kill for Ada like array checking in C++. It surely is the biggest source of errors for me.
That said I truely HATED Ada ;-)

I really liked to complete my adjectives in WC2... :D
I'm sorry, but this typo sounds too funny to be forgotten!

Back